The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

juice for cloud chasing?

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers' started by auxsend, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. auxsend

auxsend Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2014
    Enola, PA
    I recently bought a giant bottle of 100% VG for fun. It creates clouds very nicely.

My question is, I have heard people say they don't use 100%, or there is no such thing as 100%, and so on.
    I am no chemist, but am wondering if there are any things people add to VG that would increase cloud production?
    Or why someone would use anything other than straight VG?

2. Dissonance

Dissonance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Dayton, OH, USA
    Flavored juice isn't 100% VG, since there are no VG based flavorings. Most flavorings are PG based, some are alcohol or water based. No, there's nothing else that's added for better clouds. Even hookah tobacco uses vegetable glycerin to assist with cloud production. And people use "anything other than straight VG" because they want flavor to their vape :p

3. DrFritz

DrFritz Full Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Phoenix
    Well you could just use straight VG... I the stuff I tried tasted really really good. It was sweet. So there is an option. But yeah 100% VG is not a thing if its flavored. I usually use Elysian E-Lixirs. It's a high VG juice with good flavors. Super smooth and great for clouds. If I may make a suggestion Apollo is my favorite.

4. Stownz

Stownz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Don't add any flavor or nic. Both the nic and flavor add to the harshness. No one wants to blow clouds out their tailpipe because they are coughing too hard 8). Keep a second rig set up nearby to get your nic and flavor fix

5. lm7nyne

lm7nyne Senior Member Verified Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Oklahoma, USA
    I tried adding some flavoring (10%) to my vg and noticed a MAJOR drop in vapor. It was almost disappointing and not really worth it for what I was trying to do. On the other hand I do add some of that vg to my juices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.