• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

juice from smokeless smoking, anyone like, or used to like lasso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTheo

Dec 11, 2013
minnesota
Hi guys, I have been using the lasso ejuice from smokeless smoking (minnesota based vapor chain) since i started, and i have been trying some online juices as well.

I know this is a long shot, but if any of you were fans of the lasso flavor and found something comparable to it online, or any flavors you may like from the online sellers, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
I haven't tried any of their juice. I have had Vermillion River, which is also based here in MN. Their Kentucky blends are really good. I haven't stopped in their store (where you could try their juices), but I order from them online.

If you don't live by their Lakeville store or sister store, E Cig Xcape in Eagan, E Cig Crib also sells their juice (various locations).

I quit smoking when my wife brought home a bottle of Lasso and a bottle of Blend 4. I refilled my Aspire with Blend 4 while it was still half full of Lasso and discovered that mixing the 2 50/50 is where it's at. I've moved on and currently have 50 different bottles from many different vendors. My wife however has one bottle and one bottle only. Half Lasso, half Blend 4 is all she vapes. I have not yet come across another liquid like Blend 4. you will find many different Lasso's out there, probably not the same, or as good as 503, but I really wouldn't know because I haven't tried any of them.

If I was really to look for an alternative to Lasso I would try Backwoods brew Honey Flue Cured Tobacco. I never got to try the RY4, but i hear it was the best RY4 that ever was. I'm sure his other tobaccos are great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread