The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

juice from smokeless smoking, anyone like, or used to like lasso?

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by DrTheo, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DrTheo

DrTheo Full Member

Dec 11, 2013
    minnesota
    Hi guys, I have been using the lasso ejuice from smokeless smoking (minnesota based vapor chain) since i started, and i have been trying some online juices as well.

I know this is a long shot, but if any of you were fans of the lasso flavor and found something comparable to it online, or any flavors you may like from the online sellers, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks

2. VikingQueen

VikingQueen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2013
    Minnesota
    I haven't tried any of their juice. I have had Vermillion River, which is also based here in MN. Their Kentucky blends are really good. I haven't stopped in their store (where you could try their juices), but I order from them online.

If you don't live by their Lakeville store or sister store, E Cig Xcape in Eagan, E Cig Crib also sells their juice (various locations).

3. DrTheo

DrTheo Full Member

Dec 11, 2013
    minnesota
    i was at the ecig crib in uptown last week, and maybe the attys were bad or something but my girlfriend and I sampled about 20 flavors and neither of us could find anything we liked. Then again they told us that they were making all their juices in house.

4. VikingQueen

VikingQueen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2013
    Minnesota
    Simply Vapour is also made here in MN. I get it at the local tobacco store. Their juice got both me and my mom off cigarettes.
    I liked their regular Tobbaco flavor and Snow Mint.

5. Fedgunner

Fedgunner Full Member Verified Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Plymouth MN, USA
    While I haven't tried Lasso, I do like the 503 Epicure. I also enjoy Vermillion River's Kentucky blends and Baker & White's Strawberry fields.

6. MrBlondeVicVEGA

MrBlondeVicVEGA Full Member

Mar 22, 2014
    Prescott, WI
    I quit smoking when my wife brought home a bottle of Lasso and a bottle of Blend 4. I refilled my Aspire with Blend 4 while it was still half full of Lasso and discovered that mixing the 2 50/50 is where it's at. I've moved on and currently have 50 different bottles from many different vendors. My wife however has one bottle and one bottle only. Half Lasso, half Blend 4 is all she vapes. I have not yet come across another liquid like Blend 4. you will find many different Lasso's out there, probably not the same, or as good as 503, but I really wouldn't know because I haven't tried any of them.

If I was really to look for an alternative to Lasso I would try Backwoods brew Honey Flue Cured Tobacco. I never got to try the RY4, but i hear it was the best RY4 that ever was. I'm sure his other tobaccos are great as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.