Juice Nazi 25% off Custom Crafted Juices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
PLEASE READ THIS AD CAREFULLY !!!

NO Really!.....READ ALL OF IT!

It seems that there's always one bad apple in the bunch that doesn't read the post carefully nor do they consider the time it takes to get these sale orders out and when I peel back a little bit his or her skin, they jump on here and start crying about how I treated them. Well if you haven't heard, you should address me as...
"The juice Nazi"
Don't understand?
Don't read this and you will!
Step out of line and you will!!

NO juice FOR YOU!!!
So read this post carefully, take into consideration the time and effort it takes to pull off one of these sales and there
will be plenty of juice for you!
And remember, if I peel back a little bit of
your skin, own it! You will have earned it!

Here's how it works....
1) Place your item in the shopping cart.
2) Type in the coupon code "Flavor"..discount will be given.
3) Do not ask me if you get the free 20ml bottle with purchase of $50 of juice! Of course you don't! "NO JUICE FOR YOU!!!"
4) If you order $50 of "Non-sale" item juice.... YES, you get the free 20ml's
5) 6ml and 10ml sizes are not included in this sale. Do not order a 6ml or 10ml. It will process these sizes but your order will be canceled.
6) No custom mixes of PG/VG during this sale.
7) This sale is a 47-hour 58-minute sale! 12:01am 1-17/11:59pm 1/18.EST
8) Non-sale item orders will take precedence over sale item orders.
9) We think that we can process and ship these orders within our normal same to next day lead time. If you are not going to be happy if this doesn't happen, DO NOT ORDER FROM US!!!
10) Before completing and finishing your transaction, READ OVER IT! Changes can not be made to orders once they have been submitted
11) Make sure that your email address is correct and that you enable your email security to allow email from myfreedomsmokes.com, USPS.com and Cartmanager.net.
12) Once you have completed your transaction you should receive an order confirmation. Keep the "online order # for any "Necessary" correspondence.
13) Do not PM me!! Do not PM me!! Should you have an "emergency" and need to contact me, my email address is Chris@MyFreedomSmokes.com
14) Do not PM me!!!!!
15) Do not post to me!!! Email me if you have an problem EMERGENCY!
16) When we process your order a USPS tracking # will be generated. This does not mean that your package has shipped. Nor does it imply that it will ship at any given time. You can check the status of your order through the link included in your order confirmation email. "In process" means it is being processed. "Shipped" means it has shipped with the day it shipped next to it.
17) Remember that tracking information provided by USPS is "hit and miss". Chances of you getting your package before the 1st tracking scan are "probable" so do email me asking why there are no signs of movement or even that the USPS has not received the package.
18) Last but not least, I reserve the right to peel back your skin at any given time for any given reason.
19)If you have smile on your face, you can proceed!
20)If you mess up your order, You will have to place it again and we will not give a credit back until sale is over and we have time!

juicenazi.jpg

Now let's get to the Sale!!!

25% off

0-48mg flavored Smoke Juice
20ml-500ml
Does not include Sampler Packs!!!!!!
Sale Starts 1-17-10 12:01am!
EST

Sale will end 1-18-10 11:59 pm EST

Last edited:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
...aw, man!! There I was memorizing all the fine print again line by line, to make sure I'd avoid the wrath of the Juice Nazi, when I come across the old date... :grr: :p

(Um... in view of that, why is this sale post *stickied? Yet somehow I have a feeling I could be missing something... :oops:)

*Was when I first posted anyway hehe! :p

Last edited:

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Ok..What do want to buy? I'll give you 25% off. email me the info to chris@myfreedomsmokes.com

...aw, man!! There I was memorizing all the fine print again line by line, to make sure I'd avoid the wrath of the Juice Nazi, when I come across the old date... :grr: :p

(Um... in view of that, why is this sale post stickied? Yet somehow I have a feeling I could be missing something... :oops:)

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
...oh my goodness you're quick! :D Just so you know, I definitely wasn't complaining!! :p Or if anything, to motorcity for bumbing the thread hehe! But jk, not that either actually, just observin for the sake of observin I guess lol! (However, I was seriously going to consider a buy, and would have needed a bit of time first to revisit some of my MFS flavors to narrow down which to get in bigger amounts! :wub:)

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
make a list, check it twice.

Here's a glimpse of what it's typically like inside my head (because I'm sure everyone wonders lol). Factors involved now:

1] Wonder if Chris only made the offer because he thought I was bothered by this? If so, I wouldn't want to take advantage, since I wasn't actually bothered/complaining;

2.] I'd feel kinda guilty if I was the only one who could act, since there are others including you motorcity who have actually mentioned patiently awaiting such a sale;

3.] If I were to act, would I have at least, say, 48 hours from the time motorcity bumped the sale post to narrow down which flavors I want in bigger sizes (as that would match the time frame originally announced in the sale post)?

Yup, basket case present and accounted for here hehe! :oops::p

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
If I ever get a finished web-site I plan to run all kinds of specials. Was told I would have one ready 4 months ago....then hired another company to take my money and give me nothing 2 1/2 months ago...my partner and I are doing our best to finish one up by the end of next week. ***K! Web developers suck! Ok not all of them...I'm sure there's one out there that doesn't.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
well, now i'm not as interested about the flavored juice, i know it will be along soon enough. now i am curious as to who your partner is? and all this time i thought it was a one man show.

Motor, I haven't been a 1 man show for some time now. There are 4 of use right now so we're ready for whatever comes our way. Should have the new site up next week! No really! I am doing it myself! That's the only way to get something done.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
If I ever get a finished web-site I plan to run all kinds of specials. Was told I would have one ready 4 months ago....then hired another company to take my money and give me nothing 2 1/2 months ago...my partner and I are doing our best to finish one up by the end of next week. ***K! Web developers suck! Ok not all of them...I'm sure there's one out there that doesn't.

I guess I need to get going on that cappuccino liquid so I have a reason to order more,lol

Motor, I haven't been a 1 man show for some time now. There are 4 of use right now so we're ready for whatever comes our way. Should have the new site up next week! No really! I am doing it myself! That's the only way to get something done.

If you put it like this....me, myself and I...that gives you three people that are working. See how easy that is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread