The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juice supplier in PA

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by FlyerTom, May 30, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. decoy

decoy Full Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Philly
    I definitely would recommend LV. They got some great e-juices if you're in a pinch.

2. baseballmom

baseballmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    SE PA
    Liberty in Phoenixville(already mentioned), Worlds Finest in Bridgeport, Lehigh Vapor in Bethlehem.

3. Zeth

Zeth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Any juice recommendations for World's Finest in Bridgeport? Is it any good?

Recently heard about them and might go grab some juice while I wait for my regular stuff to arrive.

4. decoy

decoy Full Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Philly
    Camel Mint but the shop-owner told my friends and I, that they're not going to carry them anymore. It was this past September when I've heard it.

5. baseballmom

baseballmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    SE PA
    worlds finest and liberty both let you sample to your hearts content-I haven't tried WF yet, but the comments I heard from the people sampling were positive, liberty has some good ones that I bought and that locally get a LOT of good reviews. I do most of my juice ordering online, but I'd def try WF-both their own in house blends and Element stuff-and WF pricing doesn't seem to be too steep either for a B&M. They are really nice people-hope you have a good visit! Both have websites with lists of what they offer if you want to check out before you go-and fb pages too.

6. rob m

rob m Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2014
    Philadelphia, PA
    I know this thread has been dormant for a while but what the hell. I have been to both Liberty and WF and enjoy both shops. From Liberty I have been rocking the Vanilladelphia and WF I have Dragons Blood. I would not hesitate to send friends to either shop

7. rob m

rob m Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2014
    Philadelphia, PA
    For another local juice company I am digging on right now is The Vapor Chef. You can order online and pick it up at the lab in Bristol or you can try out a bunch of flavors and get it at Volition Vapor.