• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice supplier in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whippit96

Jul 22, 2010
Effort, PA
I am about 30 minutes away - I don't sell e-cigs but if you are thinking of buying something I already have you are welcome to swing by and try it. I have an ego, mega ego, hello16, janty stick, 510pt, box mod(coming soon), SS no7 auto, and probably 35 or so flavors of juice.
I do keep a few disposables and 510 starter sets and some parts around for me and my friends - but I generally don't sell them.

Well that's really good to know, thank's Lox. Right now I'm on the hunt for a good mod. I really like the chuck's but I do not like all the threads about how the button stops working all the time. That's a lot of money to have to keep getting a button fixed.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Well that's really good to know, thank's Lox. Right now I'm on the hunt for a good mod. I really like the chuck's but I do not like all the threads about how the button stops working all the time. That's a lot of money to have to keep getting a button fixed.
Ah mods - don't go there. Still trying to find time to do mine.:(

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Are you going to build your own? I just want to buy one that is done already, I don't have time to be messing around trying to build one.
Yes my neighbor (retired gunsmith with a machine shop in basement) and I have 3 ideas for mods - I have the stuff - I just don't have time right now.:(

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Dawgejuice appears to be missing......and they have an unusual payment method. I placed an order and then received an email that says use PayPal. OK, so I send the money and discover he doesn't have a PayPal account. I sent several emails asking for clarification.....and no response. If I don't hear from him today, I'll cancel the PayPal transaction and cross him off my list of suppliers.

Chalie_Champ

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
philadelphia
dawgejuice appears to be missing......and they have an unusual payment method. I placed an order and then received an email that says use paypal. Ok, so i send the money and discover he doesn't have a paypal account. I sent several emails asking for clarification.....and no response. If i don't hear from him today, i'll cancel the paypal transaction and cross him off my list of suppliers.

just do it now, that sounds way too funny to me,

Chalie_Champ

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
philadelphia
litecigusa is in jersey shore, pa. About 10 miles from me (williamsport). He ships really fast and his prices are excellent. I buy most of my stuff from eastmall in china but for local stuff i use litecig and for juice i use v4l as i find their quality is excellent and consistent.

I have unflavored nic juice, pg and vg and a drawer full of capella flavors but i haven't actually done anything with it all. I prefer tobacco flavor and it's hard to find a good one.

they nhalers tobacco flavors, they have high quility stuff, its the best i came across, #2 gos to vaporbomb, give em a try lemme know how you like it

Horne4291

May 14, 2011
Canonsburg, PA
I didn't see anyone put this up. But vapewithus.com there out in Manor PA! Its run by a husband an wife Michael an Diana. Both are very nice. All there juice are a 50pg/50vg blend. They make all there own juice too. They carry eGo an 510 products mostly. An if you close enough you can call them an try some of there juice out or products before you buy them. I'm only an hour away but never tried there products in person. None the less I enjoy there juice.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
We are right in Philly if you ever need anything stop by!! We are actually right in Roxborough/Manayunk area

I went to you website and didn't see any info re: address, store hrs. etc. Do you have an actual walk-in store? If so, where and what are the hrs. I'm not that far from you.

Evil Scotsman

Oct 13, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I would love to see a brick and mortar store for Ecigs and liquid in the area. I don't like buying things for the first time sight unseen.

Effort is a nice town. We use to have our weekend trailer at Silver Valley Campsites. But it has changed quite a bit since the last time I was there. We use to go to the Effort diner all the time. Anyway I hate buying sight unseen also!, not to mention shipping.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
I went to you website and didn't see any info re: address, store hrs. etc. Do you have an actual walk-in store? If so, where and what are the hrs. I'm not that far from you.

Hey MikeE3 we are not a store front, but absolutely welcome to stop by. We schedule meet ups after 6PM during the week. We are located off Shawmont ave in Roxborough. Feel free to call or email us if you would like to stop by :)

Ox1de

Oct 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread