The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juice supplier in PA

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by FlyerTom, May 30, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Whippit96

Whippit96 Full Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Effort, PA
    Well that's really good to know, thank's Lox. Right now I'm on the hunt for a good mod. I really like the chuck's but I do not like all the threads about how the button stops working all the time. That's a lot of money to have to keep getting a button fixed.

2. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Ah mods - don't go there. Still trying to find time to do mine.:(

3. Whippit96

Whippit96 Full Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Effort, PA

Are you going to build your own? I just want to buy one that is done already, I don't have time to be messing around trying to build one.

4. loxmythe

loxmythe Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Yes my neighbor (retired gunsmith with a machine shop in basement) and I have 3 ideas for mods - I have the stuff - I just don't have time right now.:(

5. Whippit96

Whippit96 Full Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Effort, PA
    Well once you get around to it, I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome. :2cool:

6. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Texas
    Dawgejuice appears to be missing......and they have an unusual payment method. I placed an order and then received an email that says use PayPal. OK, so I send the money and discover he doesn't have a PayPal account. I sent several emails asking for clarification.....and no response. If I don't hear from him today, I'll cancel the PayPal transaction and cross him off my list of suppliers.

7. Chalie_Champ

Chalie_Champ Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    philadelphia
    just do it now, that sounds way too funny to me,

8. Chalie_Champ

Chalie_Champ Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    philadelphia
    they nhalers tobacco flavors, they have high quility stuff, its the best i came across, #2 gos to vaporbomb, give em a try lemme know how you like it

9. Horne4291

Horne4291 Senior Member

May 14, 2011
    Canonsburg, PA
    I didn't see anyone put this up. But vapewithus.com there out in Manor PA! Its run by a husband an wife Michael an Diana. Both are very nice. All there juice are a 50pg/50vg blend. They make all there own juice too. They carry eGo an 510 products mostly. An if you close enough you can call them an try some of there juice out or products before you buy them. I'm only an hour away but never tried there products in person. None the less I enjoy there juice.

10. bombshellECHO

bombshellECHO Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    A, A
    any one know of any suppliers or stores in SW pa?

11. APD99

APD99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Bristol, PA
    What we really need is a supplier in Philly, although i know that NJVapors said that they go to the columbus flea market which isn't too far

12. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    We are right in Philly if you ever need anything stop by!! We are actually right in Roxborough/Manayunk area

13. MikeE3

MikeE3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    I went to you website and didn't see any info re: address, store hrs. etc. Do you have an actual walk-in store? If so, where and what are the hrs. I'm not that far from you.

14. Evil Scotsman

Evil Scotsman Full Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Effort is a nice town. We use to have our weekend trailer at Silver Valley Campsites. But it has changed quite a bit since the last time I was there. We use to go to the Effort diner all the time. Anyway I hate buying sight unseen also!, not to mention shipping.

15. Evil Scotsman

Evil Scotsman Full Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Do you know if they have a website? I am from Philly and a trip to Columbus would not be out of the question for me! THANK YOU

16. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    You can check out VaporPhoxxe in Warminster,PA

17. mynameisrob

mynameisrob Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
    No one seemed to list BlueMist Vapor! They are in York.

They have a great juice selection. 250+ premades and 250+ flavors for DIY. Also have all DIY supplies and really great prices.
    $10 for 30ml. and you can get extra flavor shots for .50cents

18. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hey MikeE3 we are not a store front, but absolutely welcome to stop by. We schedule meet ups after 6PM during the week. We are located off Shawmont ave in Roxborough. Feel free to call or email us if you would like to stop by :)

19. Ox1de

Ox1de Full Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Pennsylvania
  20. Cindy Pennypacker

Cindy Pennypacker Full Member

May 4, 2012
    pa, usa
    Hi bluesuede, I'm also pretty close to you if you consider 30 miles close. I from Benton. Good to here about LitecigUSA in Jersey shore. I always like to buy local whenever possible.