Juice that tastes good and smells good to non-vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
The ONLY juice anyone I've had where anyone noticed the oder - Mt Baker.
I don't like several of theirs I tried as the JUICE had a perfumey, chemical quality that never quite steeped away, but when I vaped something of theirs that was Root Beer, or Root Beer Float - it stunk up my house.
My family NEVER can even tell when I've been vaping in a room - except for that stuff.

I came in from vaping MBV Hawk Sauce the other day and some women I was next to in the bathroom asked me what perfume I was using because they liked it so much, heh. Other flavours that have gotten rave aroma reviews include any chocolate mint and my AiV Creamsicle.

So far, I've only had non-vapers tell me the vapor either smells really good, or that they can't smell it much at all -- some of people's cringing in public seems to be an expectation it's going to be cigarette smoke. Once I explain to them it isn't, they've always been like "Okay, that explains it, because I was thinking 'huh, that doesn't smell bad at all.'"

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
Are you sure the reaction from strangers that you get is the scent or just the fact that you are vaping?

I can certainly understand why a vape might taste great but not have a pleasing aroma. That being said, my family has overwhelmingly said that the juices I vape all smell great. This includes several from MBV. I think that many people see "smoke" and immediately think "Ew! Bad smell!" - interestingly enough, they will interpret the smell as actually being bad. This is known as the Nocebo Effect.

LEDBETTER122

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Alabama
I had bought some Strawberry Banana Flavor concentrate from E-liq, but it was too much like straight banana to me. So I mixed it with my Bubble Gum flavored Lorann Oil and it actually taste really good. Suprisingly it does not tast like a Banana Flavored Bubble gum, but more of an infusion of both (If that makes any sense).

When I vape at work (I have an office), and people walk in they always ask me what kind of air freshener I use, so apparently people really like the smell it gives off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread