Juice that tastes good and smells good to non-vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
Ok, so i have a little concern. The juices i vape now all taste quite good to me, but a few times ive seen people on the street cringe at the smell of the vapor i blow out. I ve been told i have no breath smell problem and i use mint and spray regularly so i dont think its that...

Granted all these juices have been from Mt Baker, which, lets be honest, isnt the highest quality juice. But i was wondering anyway, what juice have you been told by people around smells good? So i can keep them in my "public vape" drawer.

Thanks!

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Ive got a mega stock of MBV juices right now, with more on the way. My plan was to try them first, before trying any other vendors. That way, if I liked them, cool, if not, then I know its because I didnt like them, and not because I felt I was buying inferior juices.

Im getting ready to start making some orders from the premium vendors, but really, idc what the price is, its the flavor I want. If Five Pawns, or MBV, doesn't matter.

Anyway, so far, Ive liked everything Ive tried from MBV, except the tobaccos. Which doesnt surprise me, Im not relly interested in tobacco flavored vapes anyway. But, for my family, they havent enjoyed the smell of everything...

Hazelnut Coffee? Tasted great, they said it smelled like burnt shoe.
    Dutch Apple Pie? Flippin amazing, spot on, delicous flavor. Im told it smells of citrus sewage.

On the flip side

Butterscotch, which is currently my ADV and totally delicious, smells exactly like it tastes. Would only bother you if you dont like butterscotch.
    Blackberry, another spot on delicious vape, Im told smells like sweetness.
    Ecto Cooler. A good orange vape(I would like more citrus in there, I get mostly orange), and Im told it smells real good.

Oh and Cinamon Bun, which is GOOD, but not life changing, smells up the room so potently, that my sister asked me if I had made the Cinamon rolls we had in the fridge for lunch!

Voltron

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 25, 2011
    San Juan, PR
    I've been told several times that my vapor smells sweet. This has happened to me with juices like Gold, Vanilla Strait, and Bounty Hunter from NLV, Kentucky Premium Blend from Vermillion River, and Dekang DK-TAB.

On the other hand, I've been told the vapor stinks when vaping some of Want2Vape's and Goodejuice's NETs. So maybe the sweeter the vape, the better it is for your breath.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Austin, TX
    I have had people comment on how good it smells when I am vaping BWB Malty Toffee, Timeless Vaping's Purple Rain and Mr Good Vape's Karma Cream. OTOH, everyone at work and home thought Virgin Vapor's Kona Coffee Milkshake smelled like skunk. To me, it tasted awesome and I couldn't smell anything rank. Still, I had to give it up.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    GA, USA
    My wife dislikes the aroma of a lot of my juice but she and others really enjoy the smell of peach.

I've also noticed that the stronger the flavor the more people tend to dislike it, ie: chocolate, coffee, tobacco, caramel/toffee/butterscotch etc

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Last edited:

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    Princeton, NJ
    Are you sure the reaction from strangers that you get is the scent or just the fact that you are vaping?

Good question. But no people just give me confused looks when they see me vaping, which i enjoy being a total smug. Ive had occasion when people walk by right after i just stop vaping and were startled by the residue smell.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2013
    Sans Nom, USA
    Smokeless image ry4 has gotten many compliments. It's the only juice I buy from them and it has just the right combo of savory and sweet.

A blend of mbv cin roll and vape dojo vanilla has gotten many compliments of smelling like a bakery.

Vermilion river applewood has been very well received and it's a tobacco vape mostly.

Vape dojo apple pie is another one that second hand peeps seem to love.

Mbv 555 is a no go. Rotten raisin is a recent adjective.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread