Juices and drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V666

Aug 19, 2015
London
Hey y'all

Wondered if anyone had any recommended vapes for when one is having a cool, crisp refreshing beer, I find that the sweeter liquids don't always compliment the bitterness of delicious beer, leading one to be tempted by the oh so terrible Ciggys (once one is suitably refreshed and inhibitions are low of course)!

Also if anyone has flavour recommendations for different drinks, that would be cool, a crisp cider may actually compliment the sweeter vapes, or a hangover style Bloody Mary may be complimented by a nice RY4??

Opinions below!

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
photo-4.jpg

V666

Aug 19, 2015
London
I Love Beer and the number 1 question I always ask myself when I buy juice is - will it go good with beer? Well personally I have found that sweet lemon flavored vapes go great with IPA's especially the ones that are real heavy on the hops. Lemon goes great with lighter lager beers as well. I also love RY4, Vanilla Custard and Creme Brulee vapes with lagers, porters and stouts.

I really need more good RY4 in my life actually, need to go juice hunting this week, so thanks for the tip!

Nightly_Paradox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
East TN
I'm not to sure if you buy online or not. However my local vape shop mixes up all their flavors on the spot. The one by me actually has about 7 or 8 different alcoholic based flavors. I'm sure you could find them online but the local store by me has an awesome 3 5ml bottle deal for ~$11 where a single 10ml bottle runs ~$9.

Reactions: V666

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Depending on your taste buds and the kind of beer you drink, you might be surprised if you combine a fruit vape with beer.

Many, many years ago, when I was first old enough to legally order alcohol at restaurants and bars (18 in NY back then), a friend and I went to a German restaurant in NYC. She was of German ancestry. When we were debating our orders and what, if anything, to drink other than coffee or Coke, she recommended one of the house specialties - German beer with raspberry syrup. It sounded awful to me, but I did take her recommendation and ordered it, since we did have somewhat similar taste in food and drinks. Wow. The raspberry syrup was not overly sweet, and beautifully complemented the beer. After that, any time we went to that restaurant - and we went fairly frequently, since we were both working and living at home, so no extraordinary expenses other than giving our families money towards rent and food, etc. - that was one of my favorite drinks.

If you are so inclined, experiment a little. You may just find a new favorite combination.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Ha! As long as there's a return then there's no problem I guess ;) weirdest one is when people in the street ask you about the vaping then want a hit, never know what to do in that situation, I know there going to cough there guts up because they don't know what they're doing, but the evil part of me finds that quite amusing :D
I just moved to Raleigh Nc much smaller population from where I spent 26 of my years alive in NYC (lower east side Manhattan, Brooklyn, and eventually moved to westchester (Yonkers)) but...... People ask questions in NYC but no no no way I'd ever let a stranger puff on my vape lol......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread