Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
wolf it down thinking I was starting to fit in this family more each day. "Let's go to the conservatory and enjoy this summer day. The kids can use some sun too, otherwise they'll be pure white under their fur" She agreed and after gathering the kid-pups we set off through the castle.......

Reactions: stols001

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
as we made it to our room and threw the door open there was the monsters head coming in the window trying to escape the Swan Squad. One eye was missing and we quickly went to the room across the hall, there we found the tail coming in the window. As he tried to escape the castle shook, dust and dirt was falling ....

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Strange and wondrous creatures (my new family I thought vaguely) came rushing in so that Princess Lillydew, the pup-kids and I could escape when our other spouse came pushing into the room "I told you I'd be back"
It was the last we saw of him as we squeezed out of the room and....

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
in flew a squad of Swans through the hall and into both bed chambers. The moaning was so loud and then screeching started as the castle continued to shake, then there was sudden silence an ere silence it was like time had stopped. Nothing was moving and …..

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
it yanked what was left of the loch ness monster out while taking part of the wall with it. Monster flesh and pieces were everywhere and the stench was unbelievable. I ran to the open wall trying to see the own of that hand and was nowhere to be found.

Everyone was so excited over the giant appearance and talking so loudly I couldn't understand anyone. It was like the excitement got them all talking in their native language and wasn't English. I turned to find the Princess and the pup-kids looking frightened near the door. I asked what are they saying, she explained....

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
that her grandfather was supposed to be a giant living in the mountains who only appeared in times of great need. He was a hermit who shunned society because of how people reacted to him.
Maybe he should have asked more questions before getting married and having a litter of furry children.......

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
as I thought about questions I needed to ask out came;
Well I'm glad he appeared when he did, how can we thank him after all he did save us all?
IS there any chance the kid-pups grow into a giant?
Apparently it is in their genealogy, just imagine a real Clifford-could that happen?
What about other family members, since you can change your appearance do they do that too?
I couldn't stop myself from rambling questions just kept popping out. The Princess relaxed and started answering slowly....

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
"Yes one or more of the kid-pups could be a giant but it's rare. Most can't change. All the kid-pups can change". And on and on she went answering my questions.
It was all I could do to keep my jaw from hitting the floor.
"I love my new family! This has been one of the best summers ever! But Princess, now what do we do?" ......

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
"Well as you can see gigantism can be useful," she noted calmly. Everything here at the castle is right, I think it's time to take the pups out into the woods so they can experience their first hunt."

"I guess the princess is a firm believe in raw food," I thought, "And over this breastfeeding thing already."

So we cautiously gathered up the pups and headed out into the starry night. I watched cautiously to make sure they all remained the same size BUT--

Reactions: Anise

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
walked between them and the elephant and I got really scared, they were pulsating all over in odd places. Pulsating like I've only seen in werewolf movies at the parts they only show bits of clips, when the actor begins to change from man to wolf.
What are they changing into …… Princess do you see this what's going on? But she was so far ahead she didn't hear me, suddenly ...

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
"Go..Run..Hunt..and..Don't Fight". Some pups were larger than others now but none the less still pups and the body swelling and pulsing did seem to have stopped. I wonder where Elephant disappeared to, awh it's nothing to worry about maybe that is his magical trait that's a great trait he can disappear. I started laughing loudly and the mist returned and he was still there. What the heck I asked where he had gone to? Oh, I've been right here the whole time, I heard that squeal of excitement in "Sweet". HMMMM. I figured I better catch up with the Princess and started calling out Lilly where ARE YOU....LILLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread