JULY CONTEST!! WIN $25.00 shopping spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
it was the runt and he had grown so adorable everyone giggled. The Pink Elephant had fallen in love with them too. We put him in with his brothers and sisters and everyone sighed in relief. We gave the Captain the all clear to resume the trip and we were off again.....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Then I realized that the word focus no longer had its magic spell to reset my plight to safety because I mean COME ON now you can over do ANY plot device, and sharks with deformed fins were bobbing around me and they said, "Ya know, our Teeth work JUST FINE."

SO I yelled HELP and even the elephant felt bad and they turned the ship around because I may be schizophrenic but otherwise I mean in addition to, I'm a personable kind of guy. The princess started shooting at the sharks and---

• Informative
Reactions: Anise and jdy

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
she was an excellent shot, in no time at all they were all floating around me just like a life saver. I held on to one until the ship arrived, with all this excitement maybe we should go back to the castle. The pup-kids are getting restless being cooped up in the playpen and the Pink Elephant is too.

Reactions: Anise

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
"You get to breast feed next time. They have sharp teeth!" I told her it was the Terminator's turn since he hadn't done much lately.
I noticed the day and pointed out what a great summer it's been and I'm glad you don't have raccoons in your family.
She looked puzzled and said......

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Thinking about what a strange and wondrous summer it had been so far I didn't want to think about it ending but knew it would soon. "I'd like to go to the mountains. Somewhere with snow where I can forget summer will come again. Actually I don't care where we go as long as we can vape and be together without being judged"
She looked at me strangely and said.....

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
our kids are growing quickly they I could use some help they have to be taught to control the ability to change. My family is the best place for help on that subject, can we wait a couple of days and we'll follow where ever you may want to go. The snow sound great it can be winter all year long! The pup-kids are more kid-pups at the moment and changing ….
upload_2018-7-29_18-56-58.png

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
"Sure we can stay as long as we need to for the kids. I don't want them being judged or worse, hunted, just because they're a bit different. Not to mention being part canine"
I tried to decide if I should tell her about the racoon that started all this insanity but decided to let it go. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.
Then I realized we never named our kid-pups. Just another thing I wasn't sure I should mention or not. I mean, they really should all have names.

Reactions: stols001

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
"Princess Lillydew, I don't normally go against you but Terminator dad and I agree we have to rename Stinky. I'll be hard enough on her being part canine but with a name like Stinky the other kids or pups won't leave her alone. Plus she needs a girl name. How about Miss Stinkie? At least it looks feminine".
I backed away in case she got upset......

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
But she didn't. She just said, "Okay Ms. Stinky it is and besides, look at the fame Ms. Piggy achieved."
I replied, "Okay, Princess Piggy, then I will go along with it since I must."

The princess said nothing, but turned her back to me and farted, and it was a dog fart.

Speechless, I realized that I better not giggle under the covers with her again to play "Hot Sheets" or whatever that game was, because I'd be well and truly beaten, so I meekly stated.

"Yes, Princess Lillydew."

And we all wandered into the castle for a late night snack and I wondered to myself, "Is the end (of the story) NIGH?"

But---

Reactions: Anise

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I was interested in a snack and knew the story still had a little time before the end drew near. I dreaded that ending but refused to dwell on it when we still had days to go before it all disappeared.
We found the kitchen and I stood back and watched my Princess rip apart a roast with her bare hands. I guess I still had a lot to learn in a little time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread