JULY CONTEST!! WIN $25.00 shopping spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
peanut monkey sobbing tried talking between sobs said, but....but.... he is my brother we're all family here. Can't we just leave him be, he's fine on his own and he ever bothers anyone who doesn't want it. The princess agreed we just needed to stay out of the dungeon.

Up one floor was the gardens there we found every vegetable, flower, and plant growing that you could imagine. There were many gardeners working to produce beautiful results. So much food here there was something for all of the species of the castle.

One of he gardeners asked me, Everyone has a job here we all contribute, what are your specialty's, what kind of work do you do?....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
"I make puppybabies." I replied.

Princess Lillydew gave me a long hard stare and said, "You provided genetic material, I did most of the actual MAKING thank you very much."

She led me away and said to the gardener, "He is our new chamber pot emptier." She started tugging me upstairs to the bedrooms, and for the first time I remembered, I didn't want to go there with her."

So I----

Reactions: Anise

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
We danced to the soundtrack of "Teen Wolf" and all the three legged donkeys, cranky turtles, and etc. all agreed the dance was Just Lovely.

Next, it was time for the, "Cash bar? From my own relatives?" I did not say aloud, and I was offered Carrotvodka or green fleshy leaf vodka.

Knowing I couldn't go wrong with vodka, I paid $200 and drank five shots in quick succession, and---

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
the worst $200. I've ever spent and the most chunky vodka I thought I NEED Air I told the princess I was going outside for some air and would be back shortly, she went to check in on the pup-kids.

Once I was outside I felt much better but there was a weird haze everywhere, was it the effects of the vodka or actually there. I looked over the country side it was vast and so empty. From the bridge over the moat I could see forests on one side and the ocean on the other. It's a beautiful day and I need a walk and set out for ...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The nearest rehab facility because I still thought it might have been the vodka, even though it was at least PERSONALLY FDA approved, if not officially FDA approved. As I walked, my hands turned into balloons and I was lifted upward and I thought, "Not again!" but at least I knew what to do, I stayed low, floating over hills and valleys and on the lookout for---

Reactions: Anise and jdy

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
thinking of home and wondering if there was anyone left alive there. The world is a dangerous place and at least we're safe here. Looking around I could still see the castle so I thought this should be safe, but then noticed a ship with a few men rowing ashore they looked really ruff. I quickly headed back to the castle to warn them and see what type of protection we had.....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Boiling oil I bet! I said to myself, racing against the slow raising of the drawbridge over the moat. I just grabbed it and tumbled inside.

"We need defense!" I yelled.

"It's okay," Gottleib answered calmly. "Swan squadrons at the ready."

SWANS! The meanest birds in existence, and gleefully I watched the swans swiftly and efficiently rip apart the lowly peasants.

I turned to my princess and said, "---------

Reactions: Anise and jdy

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WOW, check it out now we have a ship! We need to secure it we need to send the swans to make sure there is no one onboard. Gottleib directed them, I guess they had done this before he explained the Swan squads know what to do you know we have a harbor full of ships there is no shortage. The princess and I went to the harbor and couldn't believe what we found....

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
There was a fleet of ships of every size and description. I even saw a Viking Longboat in the harbor. "Think we can get our other spouse and the pup-kids and take out one of the smaller ships? Maybe that small sailboat on the right?"
The princess agreed and we went back to the castle to get the others. Hopefully no other family members would want to come along.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
as he swam to the edge and climbed out he said guess we need a larger boat that one wasn't built very well. Guess you didn't know I was such a good swimmer, I love swimming.

We tried another one more of a ship this time not a boat, they had pier access for the ships and for him to board easily once he positioned himself to the center of the boat it seemed OK. The ship wasn't tipping to one side or the other.

The princess told him while we're out on the water you know you need to stay put. Don't go running to one side the ship or we will tip. We got everyone aboard including the family's experienced Captain and went out on the open water.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
At some point the Terminator must have fallen asleep because suddenly there were puppy-kids tumbling all over. The princess and I ran around gathering them up when the elephant decided to help. "NO STOP!!" we all yelled and for once he did but so did the captain.....

Reactions: stols001

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
as the ship was stopped the pup-kids were running all around. I was so afraid one would tumble over the edge into the ocean I could see the fear in the princesses face too. Gathering them we thought we had them all put into a makeshift playpen. Counting them 1,2,3,..9,10,11. That's not right try again, nope one is missing we began searching everywhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread