Just another Galileo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
I have to admit that when I saw Smoktech explode onto the scene with their new line of magnetic mechanical mods and that one was called the Galileo, I was a bit leary as it reminded me of sigelei's rise to fame then rapid downward spiral, and though this Smok Galileo does share the overall looks as the original and the Sigelei Galileo remake, the smok version is actually a really nice mech mod (shared links to articles on both). I have actually gotten to try most of the magnetic line of Smoktech mechs and must say I am pretty impressed with most of them. The Smok Smok Magneto was the flagship, and though it is strikingly similar to the Nzonic, another mod in common with a Sigelei remake, but Smoktech did a fine job of making the design all their own with the Magneto, giving budget conscious consumers a taste of Nzonicness, without the price tag. Thus far Smoktech has done a pretty good job redesigning their own mech mods to include magnetic switches like the Sidewinder and Extender (Telescope), while offering up some new hardware like the Smooth and Kronus, even if they do resemble some other much more expensive mods, they are doing it with class and putting out quality products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread