Just another new Provari owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

braveheart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2009
Doha, Qatar
Well, looking through the threads I see a number of people posting about receiving their first Provari and I started to just keep to myself about this, but I just had to write to some people that will understand my excitement!

Yesterday I bit the bullet and purchased my first Provari. I started vaping a little over 2 months ago with an ego starter kit. I moved up to a Vtube and my wife inherited my ego set up.

I love the Vtube and still do. However, I was very interested in the Provari and finding out for myself what it has to offer.

My local vendor actually sells them for the same price I can order online so I went over yesterday and tried it out and I have been vaping it since then. I really love this thing. It feels great in my hand, works well with my Vivi Nova. The only thing I like better on the Vtube is it is simpler to me to change the voltage. However, I know that once I get used to the way you do it on the Provari it will become 2nd nature. Otherwise, I love this thing.

That was all- had to get it out of my system! :D

-Jason

I have Vtube and I want to upgrade to Provari
Do you think it worths the upgrade? what is the difference in vaping experience?

Jason McRoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Tampa, FL
Do you think it worths the upgrade? what is the difference in vaping experience?

I think that it was totally worth it. I like the feel of the Provari vs the Vtube. Performance if the form of creating vapor from the tank/atomizer/cartomizer doesn't seem that different. It's more from the view of how it feels and the little extras that you can do with it.

The reading that you get on the Vtube showing how much battery power you have left is also not accurate. It is usually off about .1 or .2 whereas the Provari is spot on.

Bottom line, if you have the money to purchase a Provari, you won't regret it.

-Jason

Bolt Fan John

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
San Diego, CA
I think that it was totally worth it. I like the feel of the Provari vs the Vtube. Performance if the form of creating vapor from the tank/atomizer/cartomizer doesn't seem that different. It's more from the view of how it feels and the little extras that you can do with it.

The reading that you get on the Vtube showing how much battery power you have left is also not accurate. It is usually off about .1 or .2 whereas the Provari is spot on.

Bottom line, if you have the money to purchase a Provari, you won't regret it.

-Jason

I agree with Jason on this... :toast:

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast

I'll chime in here too. I definitely think it's worth it. I picked up a used Provari on the classified. It had an issue when I got it and I contacted Provape. They were very helpful and I had to send it in for repair. They repaired it the same day they received it and shipped it back the next morning. I have been very happy with their customer service. I don't think you can get any better service.

I plan to invest in a new Provari later this year. The cost is definitely worth it for the superior customer service they have IMHO.

boneshark187

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
New Jersey
I'm super happy...just got one about a week ago one of the chrome blem models.

Compared to let's say the lavatube, the vapor is more consistent especially when the battery gets low. You always get the same experience with what ever you have your voltage set at. With the lavatube it seemed like when the meter got to around three bars, the vape was not the same as a fresh charge. With the provari it's the same vape throughout the battery. Also the button on my lavatube started acting flaky and was perfect timing for a new provari.

The feel of the thing is just right, it's pretty heavy but that is a good thing. It feels like a solid device, it's hard to describe, but it's one of those thing that just fit right in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread