Just charged up new ego-t. But I can't get no. Wick adjustment? What wick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyLydia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
Kentucky
The last riva battery crapped out, time to move up anyway, immediately ordered an ego-T from cignot and it's here. In the meantime I have literally gagged a few puffs off the stale Pall Malls; I need some nicotine. Seriously. I am one irritable, impatient harpy in need of a fix. Now it's in front of me, battery is charged, and I aint even feeding the dog until I figure out how to get a hit.

juice is not getting to the atomizer. I read about the need for wick adjustment , but I don't see a wick. I see something down in the hole of the atomizer,maybe, can't tell. Should I dig it out? How far?

Oh wait! The flat hard plastic cap on the tank labeled in the manual as the refill hole has no hole. None of the five that came with seem to . What, so I'm supposed to punch a hole in it? I know this cap has to be on the tank, there is nothing else holding in the liquid. Grrr, this pamphlet-manual sucks.

What am I doing wrong/not doing? Keep in mind I am not a natural at seeing how even simple things work. You could trap me for days by putting the door latch on upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread