Status
Not open for further replies.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
Imeo,

I am confused :blush: The new CT, needs to be purchased separately? I do have old CT which I understand can be used with Just GG. Also, i have currently have GG Stealth, which I also understand I can use the cap from with Just GG, correct? Just GG comes with AD cap, no?

Thank you!

With warm regards, my friend~
Juanita

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
JCB don't worry justGG comes with its own ct with air control. It supports native GG atomizers and with the supplied lid any 510 atomizer/tank. So you don't need anything. If you have a stealth cap you can replace the CT with the cap just for the looks. Old CT works as well if you like that better.

Thanks aalwani, my friend!

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Yes it looked like this - I dont like it myself. worst closing ring of all to my way of thinking.

2012-04-24GGg.jpg

Ok dspin, how many people do you have on staff polishing all of your stuff? You're making all of us look bad. :p

Have you done any videos or tutorial posts? I give mine a good workout with Mother's, but have never gotten stainless back to that perfect of a mirror...

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Ok dspin, how many people do you have on staff polishing all of your stuff? You're making all of us look bad. :p

Have you done any videos or tutorial posts? I give mine a good workout with Mother's, but have never gotten stainless back to that perfect of a mirror...

No videos Erich, I dont do those, have limited Gigabytes each month, live in country and have connection problems alot. That picture is an Aluminum GG with 1 coat of Sharkhide polish - it is much shiner now that I polished it more. I only use Sharkhide on all metals. Shines much better than others to my opinion.

This is what I do::: It works best of all on Aluminum and Brass

Just use the metal polish. Wash everything first with dawn dish detergent,at least the tubes.( put it on straight from bottle) Then use polish, threads, inside, etc. wipe all off, wash off with dawn again.

THEN polish tube again, wipe it all off polishing well, then ONE MORE TIME - it will shine like a mother. Toothbrush on threads with dawn after first polish.

Make sure you dont use alot and apply with microfiber and polish off with another. I use the ones for glass. My final wipe is with lens paper. The expensive lens paper. Not cheap stuff. I do everything by hand. Sharkhide is best for brass and alum, but works great for all metals. You will not feel any grit in it. Stir it before use. It is consistancy of miracle whip, not quite as thick though.

You dont need the cleaner or protectant.

Re: brass - Awhile ago when I got my last brass pv - I spent the day polishing and taking pics. For those who want their brass to look like this - Sharkhide Metal Polish - HOwEVEr - these were handled with cloths for photographing. Once you touch them with your hands - Welllllllllll they wont look like this anymore. The one on far right is brushed brass - hence its not shiny.

This pic was taken this winter indoors, I must take pics now outside in the summer - thats when they look their best

005a_zps89ba458b.jpg

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
120mm erich. But if you put Ithaka on short mode (with the telescopic mouthpiece, the total length is 113mm:)
Imeo, out of curiosity, do you have a measurement from tip to tip of 18350 mode with Ithaka? Just curious what the shortest possible configuration would come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread