Status
Not open for further replies.

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
Very nice :)
I like the clean and simple design, and the new designs in the top and bottom caps seem very well thought out.
That said, it also makes me like my GGTS even more. The sleek and streamlined design of the newborn is very much the trend these days, but i really like the things that set the GGTS apart from the rest: the knurled air control, the visible telescope, the vents in the bottom cap and all the rest.
I don't know if i'm going to get one yet.....
Will there be brass parts sometime down the line, or will this be a pure SS device?

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Nice design Imeo, congrats.
I have some questions to.
Does the AD ring wobble without the threads & is it flush with the tubes?
What direction will the wings and other markings be vertical or horizontal?
Will it have serial numbers?
Is it going to be offered in polished or brushed finish?
What is the weight difference compared to the GGTS?

Thanks for every thing you've done.
PoppaD

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

PoppaD

This would be good info to have as well. Curious about the engravings especially.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just Great Tom!

The reason that I didnt put spring inside the center pole when you switch from Ithaka to Ody is to not lose contuctivity. The only time that you need to adjust the pin is only this. In all other situations the center pin is adjusted automatically.
Hi Imeo,
I like your stuff, and I´m waiting on Just GG, which I would have named ALL IN! ;-)
Only one question Why didn´t you make an adjustable pin just the way you did the axis. Then you do not have to screw it, but the spring inside the pin would do all the adjustment on it´s own.

And by the way. People only ask me what I´m vaping when it´s not a GG... Everyone knows my GG´s and they look very familiar to my friends but they are really irritaded when I use a different brand, which is very rare. :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You will receive what you saw fright my old friend. As for the length, is shorter than GGTS. It can be even shorter if you only use the telescope and/or remove the spring. Price stays the same as GGTS
Looks great Imeo. Please hold number 88 for me. Pretty please?

So I am curious do all the parts come with it? And how much longer is it then a TS with 18650 battery. Ohh and how much!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
we put the standards for the trend clavit, 3 years ago with GGT. Then we made GGTS with all the new innovation and now we come back with more straight lines but we keep the abilities of GGTS (exept the 4 in 1 connector, because people use most the 510 connection). But the venting holes still exist, only they are smaller. And telescope is visible if you like. Only the AD ring is not knurled now because many people asked me for this. But the main reasons that you have to have just GG is because is the simplest, easiest to use, easiest to assemble it and clean it and a construction that its parts cant break in any way. Also you can adjust its look (telescoping or compound look)
Very nice :)
I like the clean and simple design, and the new designs in the top and bottom caps seem very well thought out.
That said, it also makes me like my GGTS even more. The sleek and streamlined design of the newborn is very much the trend these days, but i really like the things that set the GGTS apart from the rest: the knurled air control, the visible telescope, the vents in the bottom cap and all the rest.
I don't know if i'm going to get one yet.....
Will there be brass parts sometime down the line, or will this be a pure SS device?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
preorders will last for 1 month Mist.
Serials are random. You dont know what you will receive
We will have extra parts available. As for the brass parts, I made brass venting cap, brass engraved tube, brass telescope, brass extensions and brass AD rings. Collector tank and lid are only steel. CT is only steel because it comes in touch with liquid and lid is only steel to keep its tough threads
Three quick questions:

1) How long will the pre-order list last?
2) Will the serial number depend on when you put your order in?
3) How about extras / spare parts etc?

Thanks!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you my good friend poppa:)

The new ring is more steady that the one with threads because threads make ring womble while o-rings keep it always in place

Engraved tube will be the same as the last batch of GGTS, only letters will be a little bigger

Yes, it will have serials starting from 0001

Only polished finish. I dont like brushed finish because it gets dirty easy and tarnish easy.

Weight is a nice question. I will check it and I will tell you. I will also meassure its dimentions

PoppaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread