Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Fantastic looking GG guys. I had the privilege to see the prototype up close and personal a few days ago when we got together with Imeo and Vasilis. I can assure you that for those of us who own GGTS's this is a must have PV. Lot's of new innovations and with the new contacts I'm sure it will hit like a freight train. Looking forward to owning several of these babies :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks Imeo for the great work

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thank you too Captain for your nice words. I have to say that we had the best time together some days ago and I wish you could stay more in Greece!:)
Fantastic looking GG guys. I had the privilege to see the prototype up close and personal a few days ago when we got together with Imeo and Vasilis. I can assure you that for those of us who own GGTS's this is a must have PV. Lot's of new innovations and with the new contacts I'm sure it will hit like a freight train. Looking forward to owning several of these babies :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks Imeo for the great work

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nice thought poppa, really nice but engraved tube has so much engravings on it and I spend so much time for them that if I engrave AD ring and venting cap too I will send you your GG in 3 months:)
If the GG or wings were on the AD ring they could be positioned to line up with what ever you like and give some grip to it.
I would like to see GG or wings on the bottom cap.
Just a thought.

Rajuisha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
London
I know River :) but it would be nice to have a one off bottom button GGTS lol.
Most of my treasures are all GG so that says something :p, heck, if my wife found out how much they are all worth she'd go mental and tear the house down......and the collection is gonna get humongous once Imeo decides to release the pre order for all GG construction.
And can you guess how much I tell my wife I buy my items for?.....£10-20 lol

I WANT A BOTTOM BUTTON SWITCH FOR GGTS :nun:
(Just a one off though hehehe)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I know River :) but it would be nice to have a one off bottom button GGTS lol.
Most of my treasures are all GG so that says something :p, heck, if my wife found out how much they are all worth she'd go mental and tear the house down......and the collection is gonna get humongous once Imeo decides to release the pre order for all GG construction.
And can you guess how much I tell my wife I buy my items for?.....£10-20 lol

I WANT A BOTTOM BUTTON SWITCH FOR GGTS :nun:
(Just a one off though hehehe)

That's why I do not have a wife :D (but I have a credit card, I'm feeling it is like having a wife)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread