Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
WOW is THAT UGLY!!!
This is worse than I thought...I will definitely be buying a different SS button because I WILL not deal with this. I don't understand why this could be better than naval brass. (and I don't even like naval brass in conjunction with my chemistry).

Imeo, would you please reconsider the brass button on the all SS JGG? Not the innards... just the face of it and the locking ring.

... and what should I say about this, then? :(

pl_svn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Italy
paolosavonuzzi.org
Imeo, would you please reconsider the brass button on the all SS JGG? Not the innards... just the face of it and the locking ring.

I would rather say... Imeo: would you please consider using the very same brass alloy in all visible parts, please? ;)

anyway... polished everything today. let's see how it goes:

pl_svn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Italy
paolosavonuzzi.org
These look nice. So when polishing the new alloy and the plain brass, they look the same?

yes, all brass parts look the same when polished, then do tarnish in different ways :(

If yes I would put some lacquer. Although I prefer the color of brass after tarnishing few.days when it is golden.

oh, no: no lacquer. I love how my Chi and Ba Gua look after a few days of use. Just can't say the same about GG's button and (new) Stealth connector and rethreader :(

xtreme101

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York
There is no reason for Just GG to not work with kick or every other electronic module bright. If GGTS works then just GG will work too. Also I think that all mechanical mods work with kick. Kick is made for that purpose. :)

Can just GG with a kick fully close so no telescope showing? It would be great if there was small kick extension.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
New brass alloy is very expensive guys. Price per kilo is 5 euros for regular brass and 22 euros for new alloy. New alloy doesnt tarnish easy, thats why I put iot on GG. I always try to bring you the best. New alloy is a combination of brass and aluminium.

Before I put the new alloy on GG, I test it for several days and in my hands it stayed shiny for a lot more time that regular brass. Maybe some people have a chemistry that makes it more dark. Thats all I can think off.

Sorry for my delay to answer but I am on vacations:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thank you dusty. Be sure that justGG will be your favorite GG and your favorite mod!:)
Said I was not getting one and that lasted about 2 weeks and broke down and got the SS Just GG and a Brass and SS Stealth Top Cap. I had to justify this because I just Brassed out my GGTS and I need a SS to match lol :) Can not wait. The design looks awesome Imeo.

BIG CL0UDS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Tampa, FL
I do have one question though Imeo. I have been using an Aga t2 Rba recently and it has a floating center post in it and I can not get it to connect to my GG because my 510 to 901 901 to 510 adaptor also has a pin and when you tighten it it pushes the center post up to far and will not fire. From what I saw is the design on the collection tank and new stealth caps re done to where it is flat and not a pin anymore.

Phr³³k

Jul 1, 2012
Germany
Is that my old ButtonHead we have dealt?
That's crazy Phr³³k !

Nope unfortunately that one was in my brass pack...

@Imeo:

If the old brass is cheaper and looks better and a lot of people are unsatisfied with the new choice,
why not going back at all? I don't think saying "it must be the chemistry" is something your customers with these problems want to hear, as we can't just swap to another chemistry. Also I don't think this happens just to a handful of GG Users when reading in the forums about this issue.

Personally I am a little bit confused about your statement right now.

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
My educated guess on this...Imeo already invested in the alloy...no turning back now.

it's too bad though because I keep hearing how expensive this alloy is and how it is better but if it doesn't perform better...I don't care how expensive it is...crap is crap just more expensive crap.

sorry Imeo...usually love all your products but not impressed with what I have been seeing with everyone's results...I guess I will experience it myself when my 3 - JustGG's arrive with the special alloy button.

Phr³³k;10237522 said:
Nope unfortunately that one was in my brass pack...

@Imeo:

If the old brass is cheaper and looks better and a lot of people are unsatisfied with the new choice,
why not going back at all? I don't think saying "it must be the chemistry" is something your customers with these problems want to hear, as we can't just swap to another chemistry. Also I don't think this happens just to a handful of GG Users when reading in the forums about this issue.

Personally I am a little bit confused about your statement right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread