Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I have a Juppi tank, but not the mod.

The tank is really not well suited to new vapers. It's re-wickable where you can disassemble the center section, remove the old wick and very carefully (and skillfully) cut and install fresh wick material. Get anything wrong with the wick and it can leak. Put the center section together even a few 10ths of a millimeter off and the coil won't register on the mod.

It's not as easy as it looks. The Juppi tank is a cloud and flavor champ. But it's just not worth the hassle for long term use. I rarely use mine anymore.

The RDA is actually a better option, if the RDA fits in the cylinder that held the Juppi tank. RDAs are easier for beginners because they forgive many mistakes people make when getting into rebuildable atomizers.

Here's another video for building and wicking an RDA for the first time.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have a Juppi tank, but not the mod.

The tank is really not well suited to new vapers. It's re-wickable where you can disassemble the center section, remove the old wick and very carefully (and skillfully) cut and install fresh wick material. Get anything wrong with the wick and it can leak. Put the center section together even a few 10ths of a millimeter off and the coil won't register on the mod.

It's not as easy as it looks. The Juppi tank is a cloud and flavor champ. But it's just not worth the hassle for long term use. I rarely use mine anymore.

The RDA is actually a better option, if the RDA fits in the cylinder that held the Juppi tank. RDAs are easier for beginners because they forgive many mistakes people make when getting into rebuildable atomizers.

Here's another video for building and wicking an RDA for the first time.

Omg what a mess. That is easily the most difficult to rewick coil I have ever seen!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I'm sorry you are having a bad experience. I'm not the biggest fan of non adjustable setups myself, they can be hard to work with for sure.

I started with an Aspire Zelos mod (after finding out sub0hm was not for me) and I don't regret, exactly, purchases I made that weren't for me, they kind of helped get me to my happy place. So, I hope you try something else and have more success with it. It's not unusual at all to not land on one's perfect vape the first try.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread