Killustration

Nov 1, 2012
Toronto

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
search for "how to fill carto tank" and you'll find about 27 different ways to do it but generically you have to:

1. punch your carto depending on pg/vg mixture of juice and type of carto (pre-punched or not and how many holes there is already)
2. prime (pre-fill) the carto
3. assemble the tank if its not already done for you
4. fill the tank around the carto

Killustration

Nov 1, 2012
Toronto
There's only 1 little hole, it's a 70/30 mix - how does one go about punching more holes in a piece of aluminium(I think that's what it is?)

search for "how to fill carto tank" and you'll find about 27 different ways to do it but generically you have to:

1. punch your carto depending on pg/vg mixture of juice and type of carto (pre-punched or not and how many holes there is already)
2. prime (pre-fill) the carto
3. assemble the tank if its not already done for you
4. fill the tank around the carto

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
There's only 1 little hole, it's a 70/30 mix - how does one go about punching more holes in a piece of aluminium(I think that's what it is?)

one hole should be fine for 70/30. you can use the tank over and over as long as you don't use caustic juices like citrus or cinnamon.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
It's been leaking everywhere and I'm not sure why that is - over filled perhaps? It's only at about half the tank on the outside.
Tried to vape it, very bubbly and not getting much vape : /

you flooded the carto, blow it out into a paper towel and try again.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
you flooded the carto, blow it out into a paper towel and try again.

Also, you perhaps need to adapt your vaping technique. A long, slower draw is preferable for a cartotank. A harder draw can force too much juice into the carto and flood it. Some brands of cartos are notorious to flood easily (Smoktech).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread