Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I just ordered my GGT AFS not even 10 minutes ago.:thumbs:It took me a while to get it ordered because I have been so busy but I finally did it. Now the wait begins. I need to start doing a little more homework on this device now so I can properly use and maintain it.

You will be very happy. The waiting is hard. Maintenance isn't a problem. All you have to worry about is keeping the button and the spring clean. It won't need to be done very often though.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
what do you do to keep it clean?

I was talking about cleaning maintenance. I have a skinomi on mine. To clean the button I just use a little peice of super fine steel wool on the inside of the button that touches the pole below the spring on the inside. You can tell when this needs to be done and is very easy to do.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
My GGT is pretty much always in my hand. I love that I can reduce the size to fit the situation, and so many different battery options. I mainly use it at Giant size for 6v on 2 RCR123a's, but if I'm in a 3.7 mood (at home) I go to Grant size, and that batt lasts me all day long. Out and about, the Nano size is perfect more most social occasions.

But once you've played with the new Slim... you'll want one of those. It was perfect today for hitting the movie theater.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Can anyone comment on how well the afs works on different voltages?

I am a 6V fan. It works great. It took me a little time to adjust to using it. The flavor and vapor is great and no leaking at all. It is a little awkward to fill till you get used to it though. I must add that I am an older woman. Maybe that was my trouble though.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Welcome to the GG Family....... You will absolutely love your GG Transformer...... It is definately worth the wait..... I didn't think so until I got mine...... I gave away my other E-cigs except my Silver Bullet and found a home for that too......
I got the AFS but am waiting on compatable atomizers...... Reading what I have read, and knowing the quality that Imeo puts into his products, I have the highest expectations for my AFS....... Again, welcome........

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I'm wondering if using the afs on 3.7 volt is any different than 3.7 without afs aside from the obvious difference.

You will be amazed that is all I can say... I am blown away at how well it works at both 3.7v and on my pass thru at 5v. I was scared to go with 6v in fear of blowing the atty but once I get more I will definitely be trying that out as well... You are basically getting a freshly dripped hit each and every time

Welcome to the club link....once you go GG you don't go back...;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm wondering if using the afs on 3.7 volt is any different than 3.7 without afs aside from the obvious difference.

yes, you will see a huge diference in smoke and in taste 6link, but dont listen to my words, try it and you will see the result!! I never say BS about anything, you will notice that soon:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG, the best E-Cig in the world...... Wish it had a 5.0 Volt version....... No other E-Cig has an AFS..... GG is better than all the competitors...... Can't leave home without my GG........

You will have very soon with my new "battery" and with my new atomizers.

I will expalain again some things:

1) With the new battery witch is an upgrade, you can have any volt you will order to me with all the advantages that this new feature gives. Please read my first post in "feature from the future" thread.

2) Even without this option , we can have the 5 volt effect. I will say again how:

A 5 volt device with the existing atomizers gives us 7,2 watt. That means that the power we have with a 5 volt battery is 7,2 watts.

By changing the atomizer with an imeoattomizer we have again 7,2 watt but with diferent atomizer and diferent volts. The result is the same!!!

I post in another thread what watts we can have with imeoatties but niow I will post what volts we can have because people understand better the volts than watts.

So we will have these options with imeoatties:

1,7 volt 2,1 volt 4,2 volt 5 volt 6,3 volt 7,3 volt

Now it will be better to understand in what volts we will run with imeoatties:)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
So we will have these options with imeoatties:

1,7 volt 2,1 volt 4,2 volt 5 volt 6,3 volt 7,3 volt

OK I understand this but how will this break down with the battery configurations we have now 3v, 3.7v, 6v, and 7.2/7.4v

Now, I see you have 6 different options listed there. Is that with your new battery option also? This is very interesting to me. And I want to understand this more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread