just ordered a GGT W/AFS. cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
I am a dummy when it comes to electronics...... I think Imeo is the genius here..... If he says he can do something, I believe him..... Would really like to know how I can have 6 different voltage options on the same E-Cig...... Am wondering when this option will be available and if it will be available for the GG Transformer....... I love my GG Transformer and I know I will love my AFS when I get the right Atomizer...... Can't even imagine having an option of 6 different voltage options...... Pure genius.......

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I am a dummy when it comes to electronics...... I think Imeo is the genius here..... If he says he can do something, I believe him..... Would really like to know how I can have 6 different voltage options on the same E-Cig...... Am wondering when this option will be available and if it will be available for the GG Transformer....... I love my GG Transformer and I know I will love my AFS when I get the right Atomizer...... Can't even imagine having an option of 6 different voltage options...... Pure genius.......
Hi Art,
I can't give you the technical specifics 8-o however, as I understand it, Imeo and his new friend Thanos (user tronicgr) are making a voltage regulating device, housed in a battery case so it will be usable in your current GG Transformer and will give you different voltage choices.

I don't really know any more than you do, all this is just what I am guessing from what I've read in the feature from the future thread (before we mucked it up with off-topic rubbish :oops:)

Coupled with this the way the new atties work means that pretty much every single option people want will be covered (as well as a few we didn't know we wanted too. :D)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
OK I understand this but how will this break down with the battery configurations we have now 3v, 3.7v, 6v, and 7.2/7.4v

Now, I see you have 6 different options listed there. Is that with your new battery option also? This is very interesting to me. And I want to understand this more.

these are the options with imeoatties only vapn. With new battery that will fit only to GGT and GGTS we will have any option you can imagine or you want me to make for you:)

As for the break down issue, I will have 2 imeoatties, one for 6 and one for 7,2 volts but you can use the 6 volt atty to 7,2 configuration too.

So we have these options:

6volt atty with 6 volt battery
6 volt atty with 7,2 volt battery
7,2 volt atty with 6 volt battery
7,2 volt atty with 7,2 volt battery
6volt atty with 3,7 volt battery
7,2volt atty with 3,7 volt battery

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

very easy ab, you will put your 3,7 battery inside and you will change atomizers. Then you will put your 6 volts batteries and will do the same. Then you will put your 7,2 volt batteries and you will change your atomizers again. In every atomizer or battery change, you will have a different voltage:):)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Art,
I can't give you the technical specifics 8-o however, as I understand it, Imeo and his new friend Thanos (user tronicgr) are making a voltage regulating device, housed in a battery case so it will be usable in your current GG Transformer and will give you different voltage choices.

I don't really know any more than you do, all this is just what I am guessing from what I've read in the feature from the future thread (before we mucked it up with off-topic rubbish :oops:)

Coupled with this the way the new atties work means that pretty much every single option people want will be covered (as well as a few we didn't know we wanted too. :D)

yup, I found something I didnt even know I wanted for sure !!!!!!!!

But you aint having it back now !!!!!!!!!
8-o

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sometimes surprises appear from the most strange places!
Its true then... if go GG you cannot go back... :p

yes, sometimes the most wonderful surprises come when you are not looking, and from the strangest of places, very unexpectedly -----:)

I don't know if it true -- "once you have GG you can't go back" -----

all I know is this -- this GG I have found is very special--
and this that I have found -- I will not give up, or give back ---

I find my day is very long without my GG ----
:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
So we can just only try one of these choices or is this an adjustable system? Separate battery for each voltage option?

I like around the 4.6v(under load) vape now. My pass thru is nice to me. So which atty batty option would I like?

Then you must smoke at 6 volts with my atomiazer for 6 volts vapn!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread