Just ordered from Ms T's Bakery, now I find out there is major drama going on with her business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I don't usually order from her because of her slow ship times (in the past I've waited almost 10 days for an order which in this industry is a really long time!) I love her sugar cookie so today I ordered a couple bottles but noticed the ship times were up to 3 weeks...what in the world would take a business 3 weeks to make and ship an order out? I placed the order anyway not worrying about it but then ran across the thread in this section (that is 75 pages long) about all the drama with her business...there is no way I'm going to sit here and read 75 pages of text to find out what is going on with her.

Can anyone here chime in who knows the deal? I feel like I just flushed my money down the toilet and can't afford that.

Thanks!:mad:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
OMG are you kidding me? The last update on her site was Dec 13 I believe, it said 10-18 days:(

yeah ... the website tends to stretch the truth a bit.

Sorry dude ... I just ordered two 100ml bottles from Israel today ... bet I get mine long before MsT even ships today's orders.

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
The ship times are over 8 weeks at this point. Also, if you read through the thread about Ms. T's you would see that the juice that people are receiving is not the same as what they were getting before. Also, don't try getting in touch with Ms. T, as they will not answer emails or phone calls. Ms. T is overpriced, provides zero customer service, insanely long order fulfillment, and sells a crappy product. Your only recourse will be to contact your bank or credit card company and request a stop payment.

There are way too many quality vendors out there that are happy to have your business and show it to have to deal with this kind of BS. This isn't the first time that this has happened with Ms. T, but it is the worst to date, and I am sure it won't be that last tine, either.

OMG are you kidding me? The last update on her site was Dec 13 I believe, it said 10-18 days:(

That's a bald-faced lie. :(

Last edited:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
The ship times are over 8 weeks at this point. Also, if you read through the thread about Ms. T's you would see that the juice that people are receiving is not the same as what they were getting before. Also, don't try getting in touch with Ms. T, as they will not answer emails or phone calls. Ms. T is overpriced, provides zero customer service, insanely long order fulfillment, and sells a crappy product. Your only recourse will be to contact your bank or credit card company and request a stop payment.

There are way too many quality vendors out there that are happy to have your business and show it to have to deal with this kind of BS. This isn't the first time that this has happened with Ms. T, but it is the worst to date, and I am sure it won't be that last tine, either.

That's a bald-faced lie. :(

Yes I realize this space but do you know how long it took me to find my few vendors that I use? Almost 2 1/2 years lol, finding a newbie isn't an easy task not to mention it ain't cheap:)

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Yes I realize this space but do you know how long it took me to find my few vendors that I use? Almost 2 1/2 years lol, finding a newbie isn't an easy task not to mention it ain't cheap:)

Find more vendors. You can't play one trick pony with vaping. Oh! All the wails and rending of garment when Puresmoker went out of business with no warning! The people who were totally caught with thingys flapping in the breeze when the one and the only liquid they ever liked was... gone. Sorry, yeah - stuff happens. If your vendor list is only "1" or "2" and they close shop - not a good vape plan.

No one knows what happened with Ms. T. Lot's of speculation - sold the business, dead - none of it with any basis in fact. Doesn't matter - the bottom line is the business model sucks and sucks so badly they lost their ECF Registered Supplier status. Do a big read between the lines with that one and maybe find other places to shop.

Or not, if you don't mind waiting for an order so long you may lose your right to dispute the charge for a non delivery in the process.

No matter how much you may love the stuff you can't make a company un-suck itself if it's pretty much just the way said Company likes things as they are now.
:2c:

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
That sounds like the typical, take the money and run scheme. Tell me, are the ship times noted before you place the order?
If so, sounds like folks are willing to pay for her trip to Mexico!!

Her processing times are listed on her front page. However, they are never correct. 10-18 business days, yet you wait 2-3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread