Not open for further replies.

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Funny, I don't feel like an elitist.

That's because you aren't. How can you fault a person for liking a reliable, well built mod? Besides, all the money one saves from not smoking can easily finance one.

Congrats!!!! Happy vaping!! :thumbup:

(sent from Mars, it's not as red as I imagined.)

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Is it possible to only own one provari?

Don't think so...a second one found its way into my hands a year after the first...:eek:

That is the third I have bought if you count my adult son's Christmas present last year. Lol, I got tired of him grabbing mine all of the time for a vape.

Last edited:

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Probably not. I have multiples of everything else. 2 spinners, 2 Vamos and 4 MVPs.

Were it not for my outgo exceeding my income at the present (major remodeling projects), I would have ordered 2.

I considered my egos backup. Lol, have never needed backup in a year now. The only reason I got a second one was that I was coveting the gun metal....and then there was a labor day sale!

As long as you purchased at least two batteries you should be fine for a bit.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My first was a standard size. Love, love, loved it. I used it for both home and out. However, it seemed a little long for my pocket.

I went through a succession of three different Gripper-type box mods which I had hoped would be more pocket-friendly for vaping outside the home. Now understand, the Provari was my first regulated mod. Going from it to a 33.3 Hz PWM chipset was a rude awakening after experiencing the smoother vape of the 800 Hz chipset of the Provari. The vaper seemed too warm and at times harsh with the "rattlesnake" chipsets.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...itaste-mvp-dont-vape-same-provari-dna20d.html

When my 1 year vape anniversary approached, I decided to celebrate it with a Mini Provari. This is what I should have spent my money on in the first place. The cheaper 33.3 Hz chip mods couldn't compare to a Provari and are currently collecting cobwebs in a drawer.

So yes, just one Provari is not enough. Who could imagine being without their Precious should it ever need to commune with the creator Provape, if even only for a week?

ThePreciousss.jpg ​.................................................................... RealMenRattlesnakes.jpg

Last edited:

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
My first was a standard size. Love, love, loved it. I used it for both home and out. However, it seemed a little long for my pocket.

I went through a succession of three different Gripper-type box mods which I had hoped would be more pocket-friendly for vaping outside the home. Now understand, the Provari was my first regulated mod. Going from it to a 33.3 Hz PWM chipset was a rude awakening after experiencing the smoother vape of the 800 Hz chipset of the Provari. The vaper seemed too warm and at times harsh with the "rattlesnake" chipsets.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...itaste-mvp-dont-vape-same-provari-dna20d.html

When my 1 year vape anniversary approached, I decided to celebrate it with a Mini Provari. This is what I should have spent my money on in the first place. The cheaper 33.3 Hz chip mods couldn't compare to a Provari and are currently collecting cobwebs in a drawer.

So yes, just one Provari is not enough. Who could imagine being without their Precious should it ever need to commune with the creator Provape, if even only for a week?

View attachment 373332 ​.................................................................... View attachment 373334

I love it! You went all "Precious" on us! FOW.jpg

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
I considered my egos backup. Lol, have never needed backup in a year now. The only reason I got a second one was that I was coveting the gun metal....and then there was a labor day sale!

As long as you purchased at least two batteries you should be fine for a bit.

My story exactly. Egos were backup, only intended on every buying one provari. Never used the backups for a year now, eyeing gunmetal color since it came out. Dont' need it. Had it in the cart since labor day, resisting. Bought it yesterday on the Summer Sale. :)

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
You don't become an elitist until you suggest buying a ProVari somewhere other than within the sacred walls of the ProVape subforum...

Once you get yours and love on it for a while, try going to the new member forums or the general discussion and recommending a ProVari to someone asking what to get for their next mod... You'll see what I mean! :D

Congrats on your purchase, BTW, I'm sure you'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread