Just ordered VA Variable Volt Mod Version 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwickedx

Apr 24, 2012
Port Huron, Michigan
I Jumped in and ordered a VA Variable Volt Mod Version 1.5 as my first PV it's From VaporAlley.com It didn't take long at all for my order status to be shipped just need to stalk the mailman now. I been lurking around for a week doing research It seems to be decent deal for the kit its the version that has the new display options so for $69.99 i had to pick it up. Has anyone else ordered this and tested it out. I can't wait to vap i wanna quit these analogs i'm currently down to about 4 cigs a day. I also went to Mom And Pop's and ordered a mini sub tank for it. I was alittle lost on what e-liquid to try out I bought 30ml of caramel apple from Mom and Pop. I was told i should of bought smaller bottles to start out with. Anyone have any recommended e-jucie that works well with this combo in the mini sub tank?

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
I would say go pick up some atomizers. You really don't want to fill a tank and carto with a liquid you never tried before. The liquid will "contaminate" the carto in the tank and will take some time before you get the taste out. With an atomizer, you drip in 3-4 drops and you get to test flavors and see what you like. Save your tanks for favorites!

As for recommended juice... I don't remember the durability of a mini-sub as far as what types of liquids will crack it or not. Might be a safe tank that won't crack... Too lazy to check on that part right now lol. Sorry, kinda late.

As far as finding liquids. There's hundreds of vendors of liquids. My current choice is Pink Spot Vapor, however i'm going to branch out a bit and try Ahlusions and Virgin Vapors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread