Status
Not open for further replies.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Took me three builds just to get the leg length and positioning correct, but now that I have the process down can dial in my ohms fairly precisely. Figure going for 10.5 wraps for my target ohm on my next build, should get me about 0.37 ohms.

One major benefit I am finding with the iV-twin build is that it can vape at fairly high watts without over heating the vape. pushing both the Rose2 and the Russian with this build at 72-75 watts. And Loving it. lmao.

Each time I think of putting the Russian down, I tweak my build just right and boom, it's a contender all over. Been taking 2 roses and the Russian with me to work lately. Frak, been vaping the same juice for over 8 months in the Russian now. To funny, it's me dedicated Hypnotic Mary juice tanker.

If the Russian had juice control it would be perfect.. The Orchid looks like the latest rba contender. Cross between an Aqua, Rose, Magma, and Russian. Quad juice channels, juice control, looks most promising, and a USA built and made rba. The UD AGA-T7, is another similar rba, that could be good at a very fine price. Nice to see the clone makers coming out with original designs too.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Kiwi, am working on it, doing a full photo op on the iV-twin, because of several requests, and the need for documentation now that I have the process totally down and can pretty much get the exact ohms I want now.

On the Full Russian and Rose2, it's much easier, because of the dedicated mounting holes on both and not having to trap wires under screw heads. Shooting for 0.366 ohms.

Will post the write up here as well as some other appropriate places.

Going to go get a second cup of jo and get right on it. :D :lol:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
So. Dice.

Got inspired by your build and went ahead a coiled me one of those IV twin build.

And then I realize I have no bloody clue how to wick it on my r91.

A pictorial, what say you? :D

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

as per your request :D

Oh kay now, after perfecting the way I build the inverted V-twin, vertical mounted dual series coil, and the requests for precise build and wicking instructions with photos, here it comes.

But first, a little history, just because, :lol: :D

Reason I am doing the build in the Vcore thread, is this is where the Snakeyes first made an appearance in my vape career. Vcore got it's start in the nano-dragon coil thread, which is an offshoot of the Micro Coil Thread. Jeremy and I thought vertical mounted builds deserved their own thread. Since he had more experience than I did at the time, opted to let him start this thread, fact I had to push him to start it, threatening him that if he took to long I was going to start it and call in the Romulan Warpcore, or the Klingon Singularity. Volcanic Dragon was another of my suggestions. :lol:

Have only been a Vaper for just over 1 year, but my Quest to find that "Something Missing" in my vape, lead me to where I build and vape today. The inverted V was just a natural progression of my vape and trying to optimize the Russian, which was my first rba. Keep in mind also, that every build I do is usually inspired by others builds but applied in a different way or fashion, that helps optimize my rba's.

It is my belief, and a few others, that rba's that supply air from beneath the build are atty's that can benefit by being built vertically. the air flowing through the coils seems to help optimize rba's of this design. Least for me, this has been the case. I build the Aqua, Magma, Russian, and Rose2 all vertically, with great success. And on all those mentioned atty's, I vape them at a minimum of 70 watts, with the Aqua and Magma's in the 90's

Have found that single air supply rba's like the Russian and Rose2, an inverted V vapes much smoother, with no hot leg, and can vape at much higher watts then a single vert in the same space. On the Russian especially, it is my preferred build, and only one I'll have on it, just fits it purrfectly. Also, this is the easiest build to re-wick, dry burn and maintain. And is more tolerant on wicking densities.

I use an Artisian Wire coil jig to wrap all my coils now. Can be found at any Michaels Hobby, or amazon dot com. I keep heavy tension on the wire when doing my wraps, keeping as fluid and constant in my tension and coiling as possible.

Here is a pic of the latest V-twin that I just installed on the rose. This is after have done all my wraps, pulled back the wire one round each on each leg, then pulled off the 1.5 wraps I needed to get my target ohms of 0.366 .

AyLFo6F.jpg

When doing the V-twin, one has to keep in mind your mounting requirements and placement of where you want to have the end leads once coil is bent into the V. Do I want the leads on the outside of the coils, or on the inner surface. On the Rose2 they need to be on the outside surface, or no air will get up the stacks, with the Russian, outside and mid way works well, depends if you are using the mounting holes or the under screw head sites. In either case, need the outside of the coil wraps to be even with the inside surface of the mounting blocks once bent into position.

The next pic is for the Rose2 coil, and the following shows the exact same coil on the Russian.

qZS07Kp.jpg

hx2NmWr.jpg

As you can see, am using the mounting holes that go through the Russian post blocks. Cut off a couple lengths from my wrapping mandrel, and use these sections to help in mounting and bending this coil. Once it's decided where the leads are to end up, I use a small pocket knife blade to count the wire loops, to position the blade between the middle gap. Use the mandrel section in the coil while doing this, once I know where to bend, work the blade between the coil wraps, then pull the mandrel back enough to work the blade completely between the wraps where to bend. Then bend the coil into the a V. once both mandrels can go through each coil, will use needle nose pliers to tidy every thing up, squeezing it here and there if necessary to get everything just right.

Once the correct V angle is attained, then bend the legs into the correct plane and orientation for assembly and mounting. With the rose this requires a leg length of 1 cm. Less and the coil will be to close to the air intake and the center wick will plug the air. It can be a hair less than 1 cm, but a very fine hair. With the Russian, leave the legs long, slide legs through holes, bend coil up into position, adjust, then tighten down the screws and trim the ends.

Wicking, using both Ramie and Rayon fiber in exactly the same wicking method and procedure. And pretty damn close the same densities and thickness. The following pics is wicking Rose2's coil, but the process is the same for the Russian, but with the coil mounted.

First get the amount of wick to start with. This is the stand of ramie I selected, did cut this one in half, before wetting it.

jnive0d.jpg

Then wet my wick with juice, applying enough to soak the wick and get everything nice and orderly. Here's half the length of the same strand of Ramie after juice is worked in and loose ends trimmed off.

G4PHkKO.jpg

Notice, shaped the ramie into the form and thickness of what is being wicked.. Working it to fit the length of the coils. Once in the correct shape, place the wick between the coils, or if mounted, thread it between.

atRxCLx.jpg

Then warp both tails around the coil:

g6axzLD.jpg

Once each tail is wrapped 1.5 times around the coil, fold the tails up;

uxNyHrj.jpg

On the Russian, coil is already mounted, and this is when to secure the containment ring, trim off any excess wick tail, then tuck the wick into the juice decks. ending up with this:

nkUzh7U.jpg

On the Rose, just grab the wick wrapped col build and insert the coil legs into the mounting holes, tighten the set screws, then tuck the wick tail into the first juice ports:

kYqtTXJ.jpg

Then I'll usually pull half the width of the wick back, and tucking it down to the deck and out the opposing juice port. If there is not enough wick to fill all four juice ports, then just grab a spare strand and place in the opposing port and tuck it down and over the other end.

vE9NK0s.jpg

Then trim everything up, saturate.

alUP6ij.jpg

assemble fill and vape.

New wicks I break in straight mech, so say 45 watts is what she's doing, slap her on the S.Max and dial it up to 5.5 volts and we are doing the "Smoke on the Water" warp 80 boggie.

On this build I used 22 gage Kanthal A1 wire. 12 wraps around a ~16 gage mandrel will net 0.42 ohms, wrapped this one at 10.5 wraps and nailed 0.367, or their abouts :lol: Have the Russian and both Rose2's with the iV-twin, ranging from 0.37-0.41 ohms, so on Max, that's 72-82 watts at 5.5 volts. Have both ramie and rayon as wick, all three, vaping quite phenomenal, just saying.!!!! :lol:

Will be posting this on several threads, but couldn't of built this with out the work done by others first, micro coil, nano dragon, Vcore, just hemp, just ramie, rayon, you name it, I steal cultivate ideas from the best, then apply it towards my needs and goals. So thanks ecf for making me the vaper I am today.

Vape long and Prosper.!!!!

Would apologize for the post's length, but frak it, had more then one request for this build, and didn't want to leave anything out. :lol: :D

Oh, and I wanted to add, this build works phenomenal at any ohm build you are aiming for. I initially had the Russian at 1.8 ohms with this build on the Provari, vaping at 15 watts, and it like blew me away. Have used twisted wire of every sort on the iV, with great suprising results. Tiger, M.Mundy, Savannah, double and tripple twisted 28, you name it, all Vapped Fran Frakking Tasitic.!!!

The reason I am now using 22 gauge is because I am targeting a very specific ohm build. Namely my target ohms is 0.3667 ohms. Yeah, I know, dreamer and , what?, Why that #. Well, have a SuperMax, and it's max output is found at 5.5 volts and 15 amps. Hit the target I'm regulated vaping in the 80's. 0.4 will get ya 75.

Also, while I love twisted combo's, find mounting them haphazard in some rba's. especially on posts that share multiple wire leads. Oh well, got to play with some things it seems.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Thanks kgs, just make sure on the rose 2 make the coil lead 1 cm long. Can MAYbe go a tad shorter, but 2 mm less and Rose gasps and can not breath. Found this out after hitting a perfect coil right on the mark, just a tad higher then 0.36 ohms. Oh well, just have to live with 75 watts till I get the Max up-grades :D Glad you caught this build here, haven't posted this full write up in the Rose2 thread yet, since I already did a partial of the iVt earlier.

But thanks to this missing the leg mark, have discovered something important on the iVt, the air pocket one makes, when mounting then wicking the build, is very critical. The build I have on the Russian, by the luck of the vape gods, is Fraking perfect, here's a shot of its current iVt.

KYPXKaU.jpg

As can be seen from this shot, when first mounted, the outer surface of the coils are just touching the top of the screw head, which puts it the thickness of 22 gage wire, plus the screw head's distance above the intake port, creating a almost a purrfect dual cubed, rectangular volume of air for which to supply the to venting shafts that the coils & wick create.

After pulsing and final alignment of the dilithium warp core iVt, the coils sit between the 2 blocks with the coils not quite touching the corner of the screw heads. This puppy is like 0.40ish ohms and taking 5.5 volts with out even breathing hard. It seems I have just created the right volumes of space to make the draw almost as loose as the magma's. With the current build on the Russian, I know it can handle 6 volts no prob. It's just a well balanced build

When test fired with just the funnel on, it shoots out a pretty good stream of vape. But, sad new is, I can vape a full tanked Russian almost as fast as the Aqua at .18 :D

kgs-wy

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Gillette, WY
Made a iVt out of triple twisted 28 ga. Kanthal today, wicked with ramie of course, and after about 2/3 of a tank, it vapes so friggin' smooth, but... It's led me to a couple questions for ya, dice... Do you prefer the vape with the ceramic cup in or out? Does the iVt work better without the cup, or does your coil not allow for use of the iVt with your preferred gauge? I'm seriously contemplating takin' the cup out, 'cause, after the iVt build with the cup in -- this is in comparison to my Mundy's microcoil -- it seems like I'm almost there with the iVt because of the good vapor production and throat hit, but not quite there as far as the flavor... Any thoughts could be helpful.

At any rate, keep on vaping, everyone! :vapor:

-Laters...!
kgs-wy

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Made a iVt out of triple twisted 28 ga. Kanthal today, wicked with ramie of course, and after about 2/3 of a tank, it vapes so friggin' smooth, but... It's led me to a couple questions for ya, dice... Do you prefer the vape with the ceramic cup in or out?

Since I have 2 Rose2's, Rose 1 was built with a standard micro coil horizontal build. well was dual // coils, but pretty basic build, and used the ceramic cup. When Rose 2 arrived, had time to think of doing the iVt, and get to know Rose. So opted not to use the ceramic cup, to restrictive, and the way I wick it, filling up each juice deck, for retrieving any floods and isolating the air flow, it does what the ceramic does. Now only use the ceramic cup to measure and adjust coil legs before the final clip and mount. Not a ceramic cup fan, takes up to much room and makes rewicking almost impossible.

kgs-wy said:
Does the iVt work better without the cup, or does your coil not allow for use of the iVt with your preferred gauge? I'm seriously contemplating takin' the cup out, 'cause, after the iVt build with the cup in -- this is in comparison to my Mundy's microcoil -- it seems like I'm almost there with the iVt because of the good vapor production and throat hit, but not quite there as far as the flavor... Any thoughts could be helpful.

Don't use the cup no matter how she's built. Always dip wicks down the deck on all me rba's. I'm currently using 22 gauge on both rose's. Same exact build of 0.4 ohms, +/- 0.02 ohms. The V I took out was 1 ohm, just taking it down now that Max has arrived.

The key to the ivt, is a large enough chamber under the base of the coils, for proper air flow diversion into 2 streams. to low and one side or both may starve for air. I build to fully filly the area provided. so once mounted and wicked, there's not much room left over. Ramie does take a day or two to firm up. Fresh wick, was only opening jc 1/4-1/2 turn, after a day or so, would be a full turn or 2 depending on watts vaped at.

kgs-wy

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Gillette, WY
Tried the Rose 2 without the ceramic, rewicked with Ramie, and damn, man, it's so much smoother. Thanks for sharing the tutorial, dice! Flavor's amazingly clear, throat hit's solid, and vapor production's quite satisfying. The ramie flows nicely, much better than cotton, so I'm a definite convert to this lovely material, thanks to all who brought it to the vaping community's attention! Granted, I'm still mastering it, but I'm gettin' there, so I'm one happy camper. :) Though, thanks to the mention earlier in the thread, the Orchid's on my radar now... And my wallet's grumbling in my ear about it... :ohmy: :unsure: :( :laugh:

Anyway, keep on vaping, everyone! :vapor:

-Laters...!
kgs-wy

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Glad to be of help. Even with a single horizontal coil, I don't use the ceramic cup on the Rose. But I do make the coil large enough so that the wick through the coil is large enough to fill all juice ports when split in two.

Expect the ramie to firm up in a few days, your juice control will become stiffer, and control sensitivity settles down. I imagine it's the cell walls getting totally saturated and filed, firming up.

Think the main reason I am pleased that ramie is good wicking fiber, bought 8 oz's and I don't weave :D:lol:

kgs-wy

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Gillette, WY
Yeah, the learning curve had me use up about 10" of the boiled, 24" long length of ramie top from The Woolery, but I firmly believe it's been worth it. The one thing I've had trouble grasping -- due mostly, I think, to how predominantly I've used cotton -- is that ramie likes to be fairly tight in horizontal coils, and very tight around/against vertical and semi-vertical coils (such as dragon nanocoils), at least in my experience. I think that's going to be the single biggest hurdle to get over when moving to Ramie from another material like cotton or hemp. And since I've gotten that down, I feel that I'm about 80% of the way to having ramie down.

With that said, I figure I've got at least a couple years worth of it, even with the way I vape... :laugh: By sheer 'puffs', I vape less daily than I smoked, but I still go through anywhere between 7mL and 14mL, depending on my setup, my setup's thirst for juice, my preference for the flavor and my stress level. I'm hovering around 9mL with the iVt single using 12mg Cosmic Crunch from Good Life Vapor, but who knows? Even when I start to hit 14mg, and even with the mods, atomizers and rebuilding materials that I've purchased, it's still far less expensive than my old 2-3 pack a day habit, even smokin' Swisher Sweet Little Cigars (the cigarette style packs) at US $4.10/pack of 20 (US $1.50 to US $3 cheaper than certain other name brands). And now with Ramie as my wicking material, what with its robustness as a wick and rather inexpensive price? It cuts the cost down even more! :laugh: :2cool:

Man, I can't believe I used to smoke 40-60 cigs a day... And upwards of 70 or more on the really bad days... For damn near 10 years... :ohmy: :unsure: :mad: :blush:

Er, sorry for the tangent, lol. Just to reiterate the implied and implicit cautions about ramie fiber, this is definitely more of a middle-intermediate to advanced skill level wicking material. Yes, it can be mastered, but it takes time, patience, persistence and a lack of fear when trying something new... Or perhaps a lack of common sense to stop while you're ahead? :laugh: Still, it's a great material, and I hope everyone gets a chance to try this wicking material in a good setup.

Also, I'm now wondering how well, or even if, for that matter, an iVt coil and a ramie would work in the new Squape R... :facepalm: :laugh:

Anyway, keep on vapin' everyone! :vapor:

-Laters...!
kgs-wy

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Very well put, kgs. Agree with everything you said. Wasn't till I was doing the V on the rose that it all came together for me. Wasn't even going to use ramie, but it just sort of jelled, and that's what I reached for. lmao.

I do find working with ramie saturated with juice helps form, compress and align the fibers up nicely. Whether going through or around a coil, get a much better feel for the densities when wet.

Really appreciate it's high heat tolerance, specially vaping 75-93 watts.

Oh, I did get the orchid, but, kind of pizzed, didn't come with a hex wrench to tighten the set screws. Frak, came bubble wrapped, with nothing else. Couldn't build it because don't have an alan that small, and the store that was open, didn't have one small enough either. Total bummer, also damn plastic tanks, grrrr. but once I get a wrench, sure it will vape fine, just need to get a SS tank section some how, hate plastic.

kgs-wy

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Gillette, WY
What the...????
Lol, dice has an Artisan Vaping SuperMax, one of the pre-production models made available earlier in the year. It's apparently a VV mod with two batteries built in for high wattage vaping, and can produce some pretty hefty wattage numbers with the right builds.

Keep on vaping, everyone! :vapor:

-Laters...!
kgs-wy

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Lol, dice has an Artisan Vaping SuperMax, one of the pre-production models made available earlier in the year. It's apparently a VV mod with two batteries built in for high wattage vaping, and can produce some pretty hefty wattage numbers with the right builds.

Keep on vaping, everyone! :vapor:

-Laters...!
kgs-wy

:lol::D:lol::D Got it in one, and haven't even gotten the up grades Yet. Max will now be VW upto 80 watts, and get the full 6 volts with 16 amps out, for a max of 96 watts. Right now the best I can get out of her is a tad over 82 watts at 5.5 volts, but with a 0.4 ohm build it's like 75 watts. :D But I do have a couple Magmas that dip below 0.2 so that's still doing 90 or so, straight mech.

Oh, was the first production sale, that wasn't built yet, more of a pre-order thing, then wait, and wait, then wait some more. lol. but it's here and vapes great!! And getting all the upgrades once a replacement is sent, that will have all of them.

On a side note though, was looking at the dc power out supply on my Hybrid CR-Z, and noticed at 12 volts, it has a 120 watt continuous output :D. So, thinking of building me a mobile plug in mod for road trips. Got some 22 gage wire for coils, some spare 510 connects, 12 volt, 120 watt vaping, hhmm, lets see, for max 120 watts at 12 V, frak, 1.2 ohms will do it. :lol:

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
My first contact with Ramie Fiber often called China Grass, was on the Just Hemp Thread. where it was first mentioned.

I proceeded to try and like ramie because of it's fine silky fiber, and was super easy to work with. Wasn't till I built Rose2 that everything came together for me and Ramie. Have done some in depth builds and write up's when using Ramie and will include some of it here. I am now in the process of changing all my rba's over to Ramie as they require re-wicking, as you will see, some were way past due.

I know there has been some discussion on the hemp thread that Ramie deserves it's own dedicated thread, and I am of that belief, so have decided to do so. Most of this has been posted elsewhere so may be redundant to some, apologies, just want to give Ramie his due. lmao

This first entry into Just Ramie is entitled, the Way of the Ramie.!

This is from my post in another thread asking about wick options. And decided not to change it, and was a decent introduction, of Way of the Ramie. lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have found Ramie Love!! I started with cotton then after going through 5 balls, went to degummed hemp fiber. Been loving Hemp, then stumbled on Ramie in the Just Hemp thread. Took some time to attain Ramie understanding, but now in the process of changing all my rba's over when re-wicking is needed.

Ramie has no noticeable taste with vape and provides a very clean rich vape from the first vape on. Ramie also has superior flow potential and is much more heat tolerant.

(RAMIE TOP: Sometimes called "china grass" or "china linen"; it is white, very lustrous, and looks much like white silk. Good for blending with wool. Ramie is rot resistant and heat proof and is thus excellent for table runners, placemats, etc.)

That was from the Woolery where I purchased mine. The "rot resistant and heat proof" description is what really caught my eye, sounds like good thing to have for a wick.

Ramie is a joy to work and wick with. Once saturated with juice, it compresses nice and tightly, and when the fibers are kept tight, neat and uniform, ramie flows like a fire hose. Rba's with juice control are greatly enhanced when using Ramie Fiber. Vape a bit dry, crack open jc a tad, instant response, starting to flood or turning the watts/volts down, and need less juice, turn jc down a tad and are rewarded with optimal flow.

Takes a tank or to for the fiber cell walls to become fully saturated, but once there, works like a well plumbed faucet.

Yep, Ramie love here. Main trick is dripping juice onto the fiber section that one will use to wick the coil, compressing it down and keeping the fibers straight and neat, trim away all the fly away fibers, and you have a wick that's easy to thread wrap and wick your coil.

Before Saturation:

Below is the section of ramie that I am working with to build a flash-e-vapor V2 rba/rda tank system. I have pre-treated about 2-3 feet of my fiber by gently boiling in a water & VG bath for 30 minutes or so. This is just a small section what I have cut and separated from the main strand.
I'm a Believer, a Ramie Believer that is. lmao.

Vape long and Prosper!!!

P.S.: the cat bites!

BTW, The Flashi is the 4th rba that's been swayed to the way of Ramie. Stellar vape, and yes, part of my Most Excellent Collection. :D

A special thank you to BJ43 and to all on the Just Hemp thread for introducing this fine fiber into my vape arsenal. A Most Worthy Contender Ramie be. Thanks Guys and Gals. With out the stellar posts of others, I would have near the quality vape that I have become accustom too. Very grateful to all contributing members of the ecf, and happy I found the ecf when searching for PT issues, my how much difference a years experience makes.
Why did you feel the need to boil it, is it dyed or treated with chemicals? Also, why did you use bg to boil it?

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Well, it's like this, don't really boil it, I par boil it, all chefs know that the ideal temperature to leech the flavor out of veggies, bone marrow, spices and herbs is 190 F. Rapid boiling organic material bruises, destroys.

Well the reason I tried to pretreat me ramie was, initially, couldn't figure it out, so thought treating it similar to hemp fiber or cotton might help. Also I used water, brought to a boil, then place ramie in coiled, then pour VG onto the coiled ramie, reduce heat and simmer for a 1/2

Since the VG is heavier than water, in sinks down and on top of the ramie, can actually see in penetrate into the fibers.

Reason to use VG, well, that's what I vape with, so figured it just couldn't hurt, and have read others doing something similar.

There is no real reason to boil or treat ramie, beyond cleaning out any trace cross contamination, that can happen in handling the ramie along the way. After all, most get it for making napkins or table cloths so aseptic handling techniques are probably, most likely, not being used, so cross contamination can happen. Better safe then suffer distaste :D

The main reason I pretreat my ramie, is to help speed up the break in time, usually treat like 3-4 ft of fiber at a time, and will last most the year, unless I'm giving some to friends that is. lol

Have heard from some that bought from a different source, that the did taste something funky with their fiber, which likely was do to cross contamination.

The main reason I do things the way I do, is because it makes sense to me, but most importantly, produces repeatable results. If it ain't broke, vape it, or something like that.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
Hey Dice - I thought I saw a post somewhere from BJ43 where he said he wants it to boil (may have been the hemp thread), in case any other nasty organic matter happened to get in the material from handling, packaging, etc. I guess the trade off there would be some break down of the ramie during the process.? But I do like the idea of pouring VG over the top, it would be interesting to see as the mix separates if the VG carries any of the boiled out surface floater to the bottom. IDK.. just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread