Status
Not open for further replies.

el_lou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
"A day that will live in infamy!"

ENJOY THE NEW TOYS! (and for God's sake please be careful:D)

I have horrible nightmares at night, of screws just coming loose off of my atty and attacking me. Throwing hot batteries and dropped springs at me. I'm running.. I'm running fast... :(

el_lou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
I'm actually afraid to set up my atomic after your experience!

It's not a sneak attack at first... If your Atomic has loose screws (which you can tell right away after building on it) THEN be afraid.

It's not like it tricks you. "Hahaha. I'm super tight right? Well now I'm going to just unscrew myself!!! HAH! TAKE THAT SPRING!"

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
...and my Cyclone... and my square bottles for my Grand.

Oooooooooouuuuuufff.. The amount of fun that will be had when I get home is no joke. :D

I was just coming to post the same thing.................Well, the part about my RM3 coming today! It's so tiny! I love it! I'll have to play with a build tonight, but never did dual coils on a 3 post. I'll have to find some videos. Anxious to try, though!

And my RM4 should be here next week........Hmmmmmmmm........4 BF addies and 2 LP Minis......Anyone else see a problem with this???? LOL

Enjoy yours!!!

Last edited:

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Hmmmmmmmm........4 BF addies and 2 LP Minis......Anyone else see a problem with this???? LOL

Enjoy yours!!!

That is a serious problem. On par with El_lou's loose screws if you ask me :p. Sounds like you need to make a trip to Reos Mods site asap and sort that imbalance out.

el_lou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
I was just coming to post the same thing.................Well, the part about my RM3 coming today! It's so tiny! I love it! I'll have to play with a build tonight, but never did dual coils on a 3 post. I'll have to find some videos. Anxious to try, though!

And my RM4 should be here next week........Hmmmmmmmm........4 BF addies and 2 LP Minis......Anyone else see a problem with this???? LOL

Enjoy yours!!!

Hey Steph...

Curious: I see that you selected the Dual. Does the center post have two feeding holes? If you check on the center post, on the base of the atomizer, you'll see some holes where the juice enters/exits from in order to saturate your cotton and suck all the juice back in. How many holes are there?

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
Hey Steph...

Curious: I see that you selected the Dual. Does the center post have two feeding holes? If you check on the center post, on the base of the atomizer, you'll see some holes where the juice enters/exits from in order to saturate your cotton and suck all the juice back in. How many holes are there?

Actually, no it doesn't............It has 3 posts and all three have 1 very tiny whole in them all at the same height. Wondering how I'm even going to get 2 28g wires through the center post. I don't see any other wholes for juice. How's this thing work? LOL

Going to try to take a picture now.

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
Here you go...........I didn't put it on anything yet to see if the juice comes out of one side or both of the center pin.

Found it.....if you look real close to the left side of that center post, there is a hole. I honestly can't tell if there is also one on the right. My old eyes and cheap reading glasses can't see it.

Last edited:

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
That is a serious problem. On par with El_lou's loose screws if you ask me :p. Sounds like you need to make a trip to Reos Mods site asap and sort that imbalance out.

Just counted up the coinage in my big margarita glass that I use to throw it all in. I guess I may dive in for #3 pretty soon! :facepalm:

el_lou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
Here you go...........I didn't put it on anything yet to see if the juice comes out of one side or both of the center pin.

Found it.....if you look real close to the left side of that center post, there is a hole. I honestly can't tell if there is also one on the right. My old eyes and cheap reading glasses can't see it.

I see one hole on the base of the center pin too... Hmm... For dual coils I would imagine it having two for each coil... :/

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
...and my Cyclone... and my square bottles for my Grand.

Oooooooooouuuuuufff.. The amount of fun that will be had when I get home is no joke. :D

I thought the square bottles for the grand were splitting on the corner seams? Something about they were a thinner walled construction and couldn't take the squonking very well... Where did you get yours?

el_lou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Miami, FL, USA

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA

Stephanie, what Reo is that atty attached to? Haven't seen it before. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread