Just sold all my roll-your-own cigarette gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
Sold it all- two Top-O-Matic rolling machines, about 6 boxes of tubes, 5 hard plastic cig cases and two bags of premium blend tobacco for $75.

There is no longer anything analog related in my house anymore. I know the ashtrays are put away somewhere for guests- but I couldn't tell you where they are... That tobacco has been sitting in my house for 3 months since I quit and I haven't even looked at it, let alone touched it.

I've smoked ALL my adult life, it's hard to believe that I actually don't smoke anymore :) But I don't.

On Aug 5th it will be 3 months analog-free. I think I need to do something nice for myself :)

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Nice, feels good to say "No, I don't smoke. I am a non smoker." :)

I had ashtrays for guest for a while, now I have ego sets (1 battery, I clearo, charger) for them. If they like it, they can take the small set, if not, I can toss the clearo and have the rest for someone else. No smoking in my house by anyone - vape all you want.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
Way to go, I should really see if I could find a buyer for all my old RYO stuff. I used up the rest of my tobacco on the switch to vaping but I do have several machines and a couple boxes of tubes still sitting around collecting dust. My ash trays are still sitting around the house but they are used as little trash cans these days. I have a huge glass ash tray that I sit my battery charger on while charging so if it burst into flames it doesn't destroy anything else. I am also thinking about turning my cup holder ash tray into a mod holder for my car. Should be easy enough to drill out the center hole large enough to hold a Vamo. I found my hard plastic cigarette cases fit my t3's nicely along with a piece of paper towel to keep them from rattling. I like to repurpose alot of my smoking stuff if you can't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread