Just started dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Yanked the guts out of a used SI carto. 2 reasons.. 1.. I wanted to see what all the dripping fuss is about and 2.. I forgot what flavor was in that carto

works GREAT! I have a bunch of sample size juices from various places that I had not even tasted yet because well... I can't remember what's in what I have now! Dripping - excellent for tasting and

YooHoo.. Deb - gets that filler out that you have allergic issues with.. just pull it out and drip! No more wasted cartos!

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I did this too and it was good..............

One small bit of warning though. Cleaning them between flavors is still a pain and I found it is really easy to flood the carto with just a few drops and then it is a mess.

I quit doing the dripping and moved to filling a CE3 partially to try new flavors because I have only had one juice that I couldn't take even one drag of. Mocha Java Drizzle........it is soooooooo awful.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Why not just buy an atty for dripping?

I don't know if they make 808 atties. But, 901 atties will fit on 808 batteries (except on the sealed autos). You could use a 901 atty with a manual 808 battery for taste testing. That should be a lot easier to clean between flavors IMHO.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I'm just dripping 100% no flavor VG in between flavors.. so far no cleaning.. just flavor clearing. I figure I'll just dunk this sucker in my everclear filled shot glass and give it a soak when it under-performs .. when it craps out.. it craps out and I'll just gut another one. I have mostly auto batteries.. the button doesn't make me happy

hcour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
SC

I don't know if they make 808 atties. But, 901 atties will fit on 808 batteries (except on the sealed autos). You could use a 901 atty with a manual 808 battery for taste testing. That should be a lot easier to clean between flavors IMHO.

I've never tried dripping or an atty. I usually vape for about 7 or 8 mins at a time. Are there atty's that would hold that much juice? (I think I've read about atty tanks?)

I'd be using this w/my Provari, so 901 is fine.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I've never tried dripping or an atty. I usually vape for about 7 or 8 mins at a time. Are there atty's that would hold that much juice? (I think I've read about atty tanks?)

I'd be using this w/my Provari, so 901 is fine.

I mostly drip on a SR 306, 510-t, or 901. As long as it's SR, a few drops will last me about 10 minutes or so.

But, each atty is a little different.

If the resistance is lower, it'll burn through the juice faster and won't last as long, maybe just a few puffs.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD

Agreed 100%.

Though it is possible to get a 901 atomizer working on a "sealed" auto. It's just a pain in the ... to make it possible.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Yanked the guts out of a used SI carto. 2 reasons.. 1.. I wanted to see what all the dripping fuss is about and 2.. I forgot what flavor was in that carto

works GREAT! I have a bunch of sample size juices from various places that I had not even tasted yet because well... I can't remember what's in what I have now! Dripping - excellent for tasting and

YooHoo.. Deb - gets that filler out that you have allergic issues with.. just pull it out and drip! No more wasted cartos!

yeah opal....mr outlaw had a vid on this with the carts....yes great idea...ive got a few boxes now I can put them to use...plus all my comfort tips...;)

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Something I've been doing with my mini lately, though it would require an adapter with the Volts.

If you're dripping with an auto, try dipping instead. With a Volt this would mean grabbing a 510-808 adapter and an exposed bridge atomizer like the 306. Put some liquid in a shallow bowl or cap, contact lense cases are great for this, and dip your atomizer into the liquid. It gets just the right amount of liquid on your atty and there's less chance it's going to seep through and ruin your battery.

I didn't really like dripping when I tried it, but I love dipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread