Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I'm not a fan of metal, learned that real quick when first starting out, they get too hot

but even other ones get lip gunk on them...pretty sure the one i'm using is plastic/resin it's from aleader came in a 4 pack i bought on sale

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
These days I'm into straight tips. Black. My smaller tank, the Buddha mini, comes with a narrow tall tip that I still use on it. The bigger tank, a Simba, comes with a wide bore tip that has an adjustable airflow which is kinda crap. So I bought a half-dozen tall, widebore Delrin tips.
20190313_165301_crop_597x377.jpg

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
My favorite drip tips, the only fancy ones I ever got. Made of stone. I think I got them from VV years ago. Both of them broke quite soon after I got them, at the part that fits into the tank. One the mod fell over and the other I dropped the tip on the floor.

I had forgotten about them until I saw this thread. Anyone got a suggestion for glue that would work on stone?

IMG_0254.JPG

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wow, Mick, no klue. Perhaps you can find a stone tip maker?

Most all of my wood tips are from Molehill, so sad they’re gone :(

You and me (and MANY others) both, B2L!!

Bad, I don't really like metal tips either, tho I somehow managed to collect quite a few. They're prolly my least favorite, but I just had to have some. I do have a coupla faves in the metal department:

Super T whistle tips and one local artist (Dying Breed). Also who can pastably do without a few pwetty alums??

0313191408b.jpg
0313191408a.jpg

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
These days I'm into straight tips. Black. My smaller tank, the Buddha mini, comes with a narrow tall tip that I still use on it. The bigger tank, a Simba, comes with a wide bore tip that has an adjustable airflow which is kinda crap. So I bought a half-dozen tall, widebore Delrin tips.
View attachment 802935
Lost a drip tip once while out and about,,, your photo reminds me I used a writing pen cap until I got home :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
metal is definitely the worst for gunk collecting. Buuuut if it's got NO pattern/texture, it's as easy as a wipe a day or whatever.

das why I really like low profile tips. they don't require cleaning as much because you're not getting them all wet with saliva constantly, I think.

I've got a lot of colored plastic ming tips. I love the vase shape. feels good man. but, I've probably broken close to 2 dozen since I began vaping. back when I was BROKE, I'd only have like 1 or 2 ming tips, and then all of those ugly white tips you used to get, or those black tips you'd get with vivi nova tanks...… and i'd always break the mings and be like NOOOOOOO!!

funny story: I work with a ton of italians now, and they're always saying "MINGA!" which always reminds me of my ming tips! apparently it's a swear word in Italian. (or nearly a swear word?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread