Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I'm still interested in a flavor that would remind Me of Balkan Sobranie. It's what I really enjoyed when I smoked a pipe:toast:

Have you asked about that on the Natural tobacco thread on the General e-liquid forum? There are some knowledgable tobacco folks there. I'm not one of them.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm still interested in a flavor that would remind Me of Balkan Sobranie. It's what I really enjoyed when I smoked a pipe:toast:

Previously I have looked into what offerings there are for NET similar tobalkan blends actually, as someone posted this request a few weeks ago and I did a little research. I'll pm you some recommendations and links.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
I predict you're gonna want more than a sample. DF is my #2 juice.

35208357.jpg

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
Just picked up my first bottle of Legend on Friday. I want to try it but will steep it a while instead, based upon what everyone has said. I tried a sample several weeks back but maybe that had not steeped very long. It would be nice to have the date it was made on the label.

Let it steep for one week before trying-----WOW:)

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Just picked up my first bottle of Legend on Friday. I want to try it but will steep it a while instead, based upon what everyone has said. I tried a sample several weeks back but maybe that had not steeped very long. It would be nice to have the date it was made on the label.

Try it now. Some like Legend best fresh out of the bottle :)

73ckn797

Resting In Peace
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Care Freeville
OK.
Legend is in the Nano, the one I thought I burnt up when cleaning. Gonna vape it this evening. So far I like it. Better that I find a local product and support the local economy. Is that rubbing it in again?

Legend may just be a regular here. I prefer a tobacco flavor but do not want it too sweet or too much like a pipe. Slight pipe aroma but the tobacco taste is clearly there.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread