Not open for further replies.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
2$/pod, ok, when you can find it right now, but in the future, when you will never find it nowhere, you'll be happy to can to rebuild the coil
;)

That's true, but when they quit selling pods, they'll quit selling the batteries too. At that point, rebuilding your pods will only work until all of your batteries die. I'm going to enjoy my Minifits as long as they're available, and then move on to something else when they're not.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
That's true, but when they quit selling pods, they'll quit selling the batteries too. At that point, rebuilding your pods will only work until all of your batteries die. I'm going to enjoy my Minifits as long as they're available, and then move on to something else when they're not.

connect to power bank :p

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Seriously, are they capable of pass thru? I have yet to get one of these but that's a good idea to consider if true.

I don't know if they can be used as a pass-thru after the battery won't hold a charge anymore, but that would kinda defeat the convenience of these stealthy little things.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I don't know if they can be used as a pass-thru after the battery won't hold a charge anymore, but that would kinda defeat the convenience of these stealthy little things.

it doesn't need to hold, it just pass thru, should work, same like my old phone, i can't disconnect from charger.

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
That's true, but when they quit selling pods, they'll quit selling the batteries too. At that point, rebuilding your pods will only work until all of your batteries die. I'm going to enjoy my Minifits as long as they're available, and then move on to something else when they're not..

I'll avoid becoming dependent on devices with batteries that can't be replaced or coils that can't be rebuilt in case of government interference to products. I'll use pods for as long as they are availlable. The minifit is so good at what it does there should be successors. If I were justfog I'd be working on a version 2. $13 for the battery and $2 for the pods is a killer deal for the most stealthy pod on the market.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I'll avoid becoming dependent on devices with batteries that can't be replaced or coils that can't be rebuilt in case of government interference to products. I'll use pods for as long as they are availlable. The minifit is so good at what it does there should be successors. If I were justfog I'd be working on a version 2. $13 for the battery and $2 for the pods is a killer deal for the most stealthy pod on the market.
i think they do, just fog c601 but some how it fail badly :)
justfog_c601_ultra_portable_pod_system_all_colors.jpg

Last edited:
  • Useful

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Now that Fasttech is back from their "Holiday"...I'm pretty close to buying a couple Justfog Minifits…

But...I've forgotten...are the refill holes on the Pods big enough to conveniently use my "normal" ejuice bottles...or would I need a "needle-nose" bottle???

I can do it with a regular bottle, but I make a mess. It's way easier with a needle tip bottle.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Does anyone have a trick to filling it with a regular ejuice bottle like the Mt Baker Vapor ones? Everytime I do it it just spreads all over the top before I can even get one drop in.
Haven't used MB bottles, but with relatively blunt tipped bottles I just press it against the silicone really firmly and then gently squeeze. You don't need a tip that fits in the hole at all to make a good seal.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Right now I'm using 50/50 6 mg and don't feel much. Thinking about upping to 12 mg, do you guys think that would be too harsh or does the minifit create a smooth hit even with 12 mg?
I'm using 18mg freebase nic in mine. I need a certain amount of throat hit and normally use 10mg in the 15-20w range ... on the minifit at its 7 watts, I need at least 16mg to feel it, and eventually settled on 18mg as right for me.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm using 18mg freebase nic in mine. I need a certain amount of throat hit and normally use 10mg in the 15-20w range ... on the minifit at its 7 watts, I need at least 16mg to feel it, and eventually settled on 18mg as right for me.
I use 36 mg freebase in my pods. The only time I use a pod is for backup and if I need to be very discrete. Fewer puffs helps with being discrete so why not more nic per puff.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
There might be a worthy competitor to the minifit, Vapeant E8. It's very small, draw activated. I've seen a very positive review. But it's doesn't appear to be widely available. I'm not paying more for shipping than the cost of the device.
look like minifit still smaller :) but this vapeant able to change cotton with less hassle ...

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread