Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Just received 2 Justfog Minifits from fasttech…(took 1 month + 3 days with their "USPS for batteries" option)...First Thoughts:

The instructions contain NO mention of the "loading door" on the Pod...spent 10 minutes and 1-2 ml. of ejuice trying to squeeze ejuice into its "indents"...until I went to YouTube where they showed the "loading door" to be opened...

Had seen pictures/videos of the Minifit...but was, still, totally surprised by how really small it is...(I do have USB Flash Drives larger than it)…

I prefer a "tighter" MTL draw and wondered whether I'd have to break off a toothpick in one of the air holes...but its supposedly "looser" MTL draw is quite satisfactory (for me)…

It seems that when the battery dies the Pod is close to empty...so noticing it's pretty convenient to just refill the Pod whenever charging the battery...

So far finding the Minifit's vaping experience to be quite enjoyable...very small to slip into shirt pocket with quick charging and easy refill...had only planned on using them when out and about...but foresee buying a couple more for use around the house...

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Just received 2 Justfog Minifits from FastTech…(took 1 month + 3 days with their "USPS for Batteries" option)...First Thoughts:

The instructions contain NO mention of the "loading door" on the Pod...spent 10 minutes and 1-2 ml. of ejuice trying to squeeze ejuice into its "indents"...until I went to YouTube where they showed the "loading door" to be opened...

Had seen pictures/videos of the Minifit...but was, still, totally surprised by how really small it is...(I do have USB Flash Drives larger than it)…

I prefer a "tighter" MTL draw and wondered whether I'd have to break off a toothpick in one of the air holes...but its supposedly "looser" MTL draw is quite satisfactory (for me)…

It seems that when the battery dies the Pod is close to empty...so noticing it's pretty convenient to just refill the Pod whenever charging the battery...

So far finding the Minifit's vaping experience to be quite enjoyable...very small to slip into shirt pocket with quick charging and easy refill...had only planned on using them when out and about...but foresee buying a couple more for use around the house...

couple more for every corner :) much higher chances losing it like losing ur lighter ...

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
There might be a worthy competitor to the minifit, Vapeant E8. It's very small, draw activated. I've seen a very positive review. But it's doesn't appear to be widely available. I'm not paying more for shipping than the cost of the device.
I picked one of these up. For those that loathe the fire button on the Minifit, this one really is worth a try. It even comes with a lanyard, which is a must have for me on these little devices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
There might be a worthy competitor to the minifit, Vapeant E8.

It looks like the Vapeant E8 is direct voltage...meaning the voltage output drops as the battery juice drops...

I, personally, prefer constant voltage (like the Justfog Minifit)...where the voltage output stays constant until the battery dies...

Two places that do carry it...Vapecrawler

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm a bit late to the party but just bought a pair of Minifit kits and a half dozen pods. I'm looking forward to using some of my NR-R-NR wires in those pods!

The Thinkvape Asteroid pods look very similar but not quite the same - has anybody gotten both to find out if they're compatible?

Reactions: Figs

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I am still loving my minifit. It has still won out as my all day vape (rotating a couple of course). To try to get back into something with more battery life, I tried the z biip and frenzy, and although they are both awesome mtl vapes, I just keep going back to the minifit. For me, the hit is perfect, the warmth is perfect and my halo unflavored juice just is the most satisfying out of it. I have just told myself, this is perfect for me, they are cheap, pods last a good while, and they are small enough that the battery life really isn't that big of a deal to rotate a couple through out the day. I would like to try the vapeant e8, but the pods are more expensive and at this point, why change something that has worked beautifully for me. If anyone is still on the fence about the minifit, give it a try, even though pods are getting more detailed and fancy, this thing just works.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The Minifit started out as a small stealthy option for my wife to try out at work, just enough to grab the occasional puff in a stall. She started using it more often out and about and it's consistency and convenience have been great. I ordered a few more and some pods, with the idea I'll be using one too. Our 9mg 2/3 PG liquid tastes good with no leaks or dry hits. Coil holds up for a couple dozen refills and the loose MTL gives a great short puff. As I already have some NR-R-NR coils, I look forward to rebuilding them. The bigger setups are still my preference at home but the Minifit is an excellent little vape for everywhere else.

I've seen some newer Minifit pods claiming to be ceramic - has anybody tried them?

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I use larger mods at home, but I carry two Minifits to work everyday. I have ten batteries now(two of each color). I'm not sure how many pods I have. I've been taking them out of the boxes and putting them in a large peanut butter jar. It's almost full.

I've seen some newer Minifit pods claiming to be ceramic - has anybody tried them?

I hadn't heard of ceramic pods until today, but I'd be interested if they last longer.

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
I bought a minifit some time ago and use it on my morning walk every day. Still on the first pod I've just been re-coiling it. heres what I've learned. I use nr-r-nr wire. Wrapping must go counter clockwise so start first wrap under the spindle. Hold coil in place with little blue screw driver. Leave one leg longer that the other this makes getting it in the wholes easy. Lastly I see a lot of people cutting the coil legs after they put the brass pins in this will leave a channel to leak. Brass pins are counter sunk. Cut the legs with like a nail clipper inside the whole while holding the coil in place with the screw driver. (rest the driver right on the plastic) then replace the brass pins so no wire sticks out of the bottom.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
i lost my icare 2, should i go for minifit for stealth vape ?
No idea about the iCare 2, but the Minifit looks as though it should be even stealthier. I use mine regularly & still think it's good (fwiw). You may find the battery life slightly worse, but they're so small that carrying a couple shouldn't hurt your back. They also charge fairly quickly.

The draw: it's a slightly airy MTL, but you can restrict it a bit if you like.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Very LTTP on this one, only had my Minimum a month. I use it when I’m going out of the house for a few hours max (bike ride, store, church, etc) and it is perfect. Have 2 extra packs of pods,, and have a second minifit on the way. Going to stock up with it because it is getting long in the tooth (especially for a pod system) and wonder how much longer pods will be in stock.

Truth is I wish they made a 3ml version. If they did I would be tempted for a few of them to be my standard vape device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread