The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Juul Question

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Christian Kane, Dec 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Christian Kane

Christian Kane Full Member

Jul 13, 2017
    so i was hitting my juul and nothing was happening. I took the pod out and put it back in and the light flashed blue but the light wouldnt turn on when i tried to hit it. The light is red but it usually still lets me hit it. Is it bc its dead or is the battery messed up?

2. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Sounds like it could do with a clean. Push out the internals by pushing down from the top. But be warned, it doesnt always stay in place after you put it back.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christian Kane

Christian Kane Full Member

Jul 13, 2017
    what do you mean? could it break the juul?

• Like Like x 1
  4. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    No, it should work fine but the internals may slide in and out easily.

• Like Like x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    How long (and heavily) have you been using it? It could be the battery's dying but taking it apart and cleaning it is a good first step. Good luck,

Anna

6. ChillyBilly

ChillyBilly Full Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Also, did you register your device when you bought it? Juul has a great 1 year warranty program that you should check out on their site. Make sure you don’t give out your serial number to anyone, but Juul. Someone could use your serial number, register it and claim a replacement device.
    I second the cleaning suggestions that you received, too. I had a similar problem. I pushed from the top of the juul in (where you insert your pod) with a key and the internal piece came right out. Cleaned it up and put it back in from the bottom. Luckily my internal board stays in after reinserting it and I don’t have issues with it falling out on its own. I do, however, have to push up on it sometimes to make sure it has a good contact with the pod.
    Hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.