Kanager Pro glass bottom coil Tank coming after the holidays !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Pro-tank works great with Pluid !!..these are really good tanks..

20130318_132439_zpsbe2bce34.jpg

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
I too have a protank in hand. Only difference between the pics I have seen posted is on mine the air slots that were cut into the bottom cap are 100% silver in color as it was chromed after the air slots were cut, in the pics I have seen the air slots were cut after it was chromed.

Can confirm it comes with 2 2.5 ohm heads. Working great for me, is just like a eVod in flavor and TH which is good. Looking forward to ordering more.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Ahh you already have it filled I'm so jealous. Still at work mine should be at home in the mailbox cant wait.
Noticed all your T3's are upside down now.

Your going to love these my friend.
They dont leak like a sieve as the T3's
do. Yep, had to store them upside down when not in use.
They want to dribble out the 510 post..

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Sorry, I haven't read through this entire thread, but does anyone know when they will have them in stock?
I am signed up to get newsletters from Got Vapes.
Would they send a notice, once they arrive?
I can't wait to try one...;)
I'm just a customer so I don't have any inside info.

From what GV has indicated, they are coming soon, but I haven't see a date posted.

Other than checking this forum regularly, one of the best ways to be informed of when they arrive is to subscribe to the encyclopedia thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-released-photo-product-discussion-links.html. They should be listed there as soon as GV gets them and if you subscribe to that thread you will receive notice of all new products including the Pro as they become available.

Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
View attachment 190256
On an eVic with chrome tubes. The pic doesn't do this justice, but they match perfectly. I never tried the evod, but the ProTank has been working flawlessly. I'll be grabbing a few more for sure.
That looks great.
These things remind me of the terminator, the one that morphs out of liquid metal.

On my first tank now and I'm very impressed. Just as I hoped, this is like a big EVOD with great flavor and performance. As soon as GV gets them in stock, I'm going to order several more. These are going to replace my T3's in my rotation.

While they're listed at 2.5ml, I filled with a syringe and seemed to get almost 3ml on my fill. I'll double check that tomorrow. What are you guys getting as far a capacity goes?

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
What I found with my protank when used on my Anyvape CVI is that without the ego thread base attachment that comes with the protank it vapes a little too airy for my taste. If I use the ego thread base the draw is just how I like it.

This is because the ring on the anyvape has notches that supply additional air channels while the ego thread base attachment is flat with no notches so the protank then just uses the channels provided on its base.

So when using the protank on my Anyvape CVI I remove the top ring of the CVI and use the protank's ego base. This way air is limited to the air channels carved into it's base.

Another thing I like about that little ego threaded base is that when I use it it firms things up so that the Protank fits snuggly and has no wobble like my T3, Evod and other devices. This thing is solid!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread