Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
That's what I'm hoping as well. I love the idea of a TC squonker but not impressed with kanger TC chips or their build quality. Plus these are kind of ugly IMO. Something with a joyetech with adjustable TCR most likely. The dna 200 or the higher end yihis would be nice but those are all so expensive. Maybe someone will do a mass produced dna75 squonker which should be a bit cheaper than the 200s and mass production should lower the cost as well even though I'd prefer the power and battery life of a dual battery mod.

Is a dual battery rx200 with the 510 swapped to the other side and a nice nonproprietary squonker bottle too much to ask? Come on joyetech it would be so easy.
I've already ordered everything for that conversion....

Costing me about $140

Will have the DNA chip though...

FDA BOC

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
That's what I'm hoping as well. I love the idea of a TC squonker but not impressed with kanger TC chips or their build quality. Plus these are kind of ugly IMO. Something with a joyetech with adjustable TCR most likely. The DNA 200 or the higher end yihis would be nice but those are all so expensive. Maybe someone will do a mass produced dna75 squonker which should be a bit cheaper than the 200s and mass production should lower the cost as well even though I'd prefer the power and battery life of a dual battery mod.

Is a dual battery rx200 with the 510 swapped to the other side and a nice nonproprietary squonker bottle too much to ask? Come on joyetech it would be so easy.

Svapiamo has the VTC mini for something like 140 Euros. A lot to pay for a customized enclosure IMHO. BUT..the TC chip is far better than the Kanger one. Having said that I won't be relying on the Kanger one for TC. I will use it mainly as a VW device. For TC it will be the Lost Vapes DNA 200 squonker and the CAM R.

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Svapiamo has the VTC mini for something like 140 Euros. A lot to pay for a customized enclosure IMHO. BUT..the TC chip is far better than the Kanger one. Having said that I won't be relying on the Kanger one for TC. I will use it mainly as a VW device. For TC it will be the Lost Vapes DNA 200 squonker and the CAM R.
What's the CAM R? I've only heard of the CAM M and LBC. I'd love an LBC or the TMod DNA200 but its just way over my budget and I'm sure the dna200 efushion squonker will be as well.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Seems it will be good value for money even if used as a VW device, which I'm planning to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Value-wise it is about a 9.5 out of 10. It's just the Size that has me kinda wondering if I want a Mod that is that Big?

But if I Don't buy it, Kanger will Never come out with that Single Battery VW Squonker that I Really want. So I'll probably get one Unless the Initial reviews are a Train Wreck.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I think Value-wise it is about a 9.5 out of 10. It's just the Size that has me kinda wondering if I want a Mod that is that Big?

But if I Don't buy it, Kanger will Never come out with that Single Battery VW Squonker that I Really want. So I'll probably get one Unless the Initial reviews are a Train Wreck.
I really think we will see more regulated squonkers in the near future, including single 18650, from mainstream companies. It is one of the few segments in vaping that hasn't been saturated with products. We are starting to see more right now with Kanger, Movkin with the squonk adapter, the Velocity and GeekVape Tsunami 24 shipping with included BF pin, etc. These are promising signs and it wouldn't surprise me if ELeaf or Wismec is the next to come out with a regulated single 18650 squonk box.

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
I really think we will see more regulated squonkers in the near future, including single 18650, from mainstream companies. It is one of the few segments in vaping that hasn't been saturated with products. We are starting to see more right now with Kanger, Movkin with the squonk adapter, the Velocity and GeekVape Tsunami 24 shipping with included BF pin, etc. These are promising signs and it wouldn't surprise me if ELeaf or Wismec is the next to come out with a regulated single 18650 squonk box.
What the deal with the movkin adapter. Haven't heard anything about that one.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Another show and tell video. This one shows the screen in more detail than the Vaping Biker show and tell, and it seems to be the same as the Kbox 120/200. Good since it's a simple interface to navigate; bad since there still appears to be no way to adjust wattage in TC mode. I also don't have the warm and fuzzies about the sturdiness of the flip-down battery compartment door.

Still, for the price point, have not seen anything yet that would keep me from buying one.

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Another show and tell video. This one shows the screen in more detail than the Vaping Biker show and tell, and it seems to be the same as the Kbox 120/200. Good since it's a simple interface to navigate; bad since there still appears to be no way to adjust wattage in TC mode. I also don't have the warm and fuzzies about the sturdiness of the flip-down battery compartment door.

Sill, for the price point, have not seen anything yet that would keep me from buying one.

"It's bloody lovely!"

Nice first impression, getting more and more excited for this mod.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
AhGx19y.png

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I hope so.

Because unless Congress or an Outside Influence Intervenes, that August 8th Deadline is going to be the Day the Music Died.

Reactions: Roadtrip635
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread