Status
Not open for further replies.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
That's right, folks. Step right up.

Is your Aerotank Mega (that JUST came out) not giving you the perfect vape of your dreams? Is the 3.8ml capacity, air flow control, and dual coil heads just not enough?

Well, I introduce to you, the apparently new Kanger Genitank Mega. It features some lovely upgraded features such as... a 3.8ml capacity, air flow control, and dual coil heads--hey, wait a minute. electronci cigarette. ecigs, kanger protank. kanger ecigs

Uh, anyway, how about your shiny new Aerotank Mini, with its 1.3ml capacity, air flow control and dual coils?

Well look no further than the new Kanger Genitank Mini, with its hugely upgraded 1.5ml capacity, air flow control, and dual coils. Uh... electronci cigarette. ecigs, kanger protank. kanger ecigs

"Blue steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same thing! Doesn't anyone notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!" - Mugatu (Zoolander)

Okay, okay, to be fair, my guess is the Genitanks will not come with stainless steel tubes, and may not be pyrex, to allow for a slightly lower price. So I'm just kidding, and I'm sure I'll end up the proud owner of every tank they release. But still, their release schedule continues to amuse me. :)

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
The pictures show the drip tips are removable. Like machinestatic suggests it just seems like cheaper options. Rapid releases helps slow down the counterfeiters.

I like that they are keeping some compatibility. E.g. new dual coils work in previous generation tanks, and they've made the version 2 airflow controls available separately so you can upgrade without replacing your tank.

pjmarkert

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Lake View, NY
They come in various glass colors and are made with chrome plated copper instead of stainless, i believe

kanger Genitank Mega Feature:
1.CE&ROHS
2.BCC Tech,Pure Taste
3.All parts can be removable and changenable.
4.3.8ml capacity, 1.8ohm resistance
5.New dual Coils available for 1.2/1.8ohm, which can be interchange use of protank 3, aerotank,evod 2, T3D.
6: Stronger base
7: Glass can be replace
8:new airflow control valve
9: Glue-free
10: You can change the drip tip, fit all 510 drip tips
kanger Genitank Mega Specificate:
Length 75mm
Diameter 22mm
Resistance 1.2ohm,1.8ohm
Weight 110g
Color clear
Capacity 3.8ml
Metal Material copper
Tube Material Pyrex

Last edited:

dmetzcher

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
California, USA
Anybody bought one of these yet? I would like to hear about the new ACV. So far I like the version 1 BUT I have had some trouble out of them. No problems with the V2 but I don't like the way it adjusts.

I purchased V3. It adjusts the same way that V2 does. You still twist to increase and decrease the airflow, but it has five small airflow holes instead of one large hole when fully opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmetzcher

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
California, USA
Does it turn past the adjustment zone? like all the way around? I hate that about the V2, well hate may be too strong but I do not like it.

My V3 only turns to open and close the air holes. You can't turn it 360 degrees. There's a small screw that seems to prevent that.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
My V3 only turns to open and close the air holes. You can't turn it 360 degrees. There's a small screw that seems to prevent that.

That's weird, I can do a 360 with mine. Nothing prevents it from turning all the way around. So there might be 2 versions of the V3?

dmetzcher

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
California, USA
That's weird, I can do a 360 with mine. Nothing prevents it from turning all the way around. So there might be 2 versions of the V3?

Mine has a small Phillips head screw on the side opposite the air hole. Is there no screw or circular hole (where the screw would go) on that side of yours?

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Mine has a small Phillips head screw on the side opposite the air hole. Is there no screw or circular hole (where the screw would go) on that side of yours?

I don't see a screw. Only thing I can think of is that I purchased it as soon as it came out. I only have one. Maybe I received the first edition and then they changed it. Who knows with Kanger. I also have one Areotank MOW Mega which has a similar AFC as the Genitank and I can do a 360 with that one also.

I would like to add, personally, I like the one hole AFC that comes with the Areotank Mega than the Genitank. I feel like the one hole controls the airflow better than having 2,3,4 holes open at a time. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

maraud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
From what I have gathered, the genitank mega is like the aerotank mega, except it is pyrex only and made with chrome plated copper like the PT2 instead of stainless steel.

That 100% right. It's a cheaper option for those who don't require food grade stainless for their clearo.

Davey59

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Monroe WA
From what I have gathered, the genitank mega is like the aerotank mega, except it is pyrex only and made with chrome plated copper like the PT2 instead of stainless steel.

I think I read that no parts at all are compatible with other models except for the coils.

I think I have seen them for as low as 12 bucks someplace. I was all ready to buy one but realized I still have an unopened AeroTank Mega :) I really shouldn't let such trivial facts stop me. As long as they can arrive whilst the wife is away on vacation it is all good right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread