The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kanger Mini Leakage

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Simpo, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Simpo

Simpo Full Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Hey folks!

So, I purchased a new Kanger Subtank Mini about a week ago and the O-rings seem to be bigger and tighter than the first version of the tank which was supposed to cure a problem a lot of folks were having with the tank leaking from the bottom of the pyrex glass. However, my tank (though I do love the airflow and flavor it produces) seems to be leaking as well. Has anyone been having this problem? Should I take it back to the shop or just order some new rings and wait? Also, anyone know if a great swivel drip tip that fits firmly...I think I have my new go-to set-up with the Sigelei 75W (though battery life isn't fantastic) and the subtank mini (when I can nail down the leakage problem.) I have the nano as well and have never had any issues at all with it. Thanks for any advice...

2. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Clearomizers from Tanks

Tanks
    A forum for general discussion of carto tanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.