Kanger Mini-Pro Tank Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coulson

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2013
Behind you!
I am waiting for my protank mini in the mail. I also pre ordered protank v2. I think the tank size is ok with flavors that are not your daily vape. I was going to prefill 2 mini tanks so I have my afternoon vape and my night vape. 2 flavors to mix it up thought out the day. Sometimes I get tired of my all day vape and need some good in betweens. If I feel like it, I can just change back to my reg all day vape tank at any time.

To sum up: Size dont matter, its how you use it

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I saw specs saying they hold 1.5 ml, but that's kinda small for me at $14.99 a pop. I pre-ordered the new ProTank 2 for the same price, so think I'll hold off on the mini for now.

Where did you preorder it from? I have only a couple of vendors I do business with and kinda of nervous trying new ones. Have you ever did business from where you ordered it from?

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
Just got mine in from SunVapers this morning. Been using it on my twists and it's great. If you're familiar with Kanger BCC's then you'll like these. The form factor is great for ego type batteries and it's performance is top notch. Had to top off once today but with my small 5ml travel bottle it took all of one minute to do. Love this little guy. :vapor:

Geee

May 29, 2013
Texas
Got my mini tank today. Here it is next to the pro tank. image.jpg

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
I have been using the Kanger Protank mini for a week. It's awesome.

I did not like the airy draw on the original Protank, but I love the mini.

Before I got the mini I had been using EVODs. I much prefer the vape and the look of the mini. I'm also glad that I can use the replacement heads I bought for the EVOD in the mini. :)

I was using the mini on a Vision Spinner, which works well. Then I got the new Innokin iTaste VV v3. It's the one with variable wattage. Awesome little battery. The mini works very well anywhere between 8.5 - 10 watts.

Here is what the mini looks like on the v3:

P9f589k.jpg

I did a review of the mini/v3 setup on the last episode of Click, Bang! You can listen to it here:

https://soundcloud.com/vp-live/by-any-means-necessary-1

The mini and the iTaste VV v3 are both in stock at AvidVaper...highly recommended.

KangerTech Pro Tank Mini - Avid Vaper

Innokin iTaste v3 VV/VW Smart Battery - Avid Vaper

xpackaday

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I just read the spec's as: it looks like it is not as wide. 74mm L x 14mm W (same diameter as a standard eGo battery) it also looks like it it uses the ego threads (I like that!)

Capacity: One site call it 1.6ml - 2.0ml another site calls it 1.2-1.5ml , and another calls it 1.0ml. so what is it???
Resistance: 2.4ohm uses protank coils.

min review on utube:
utube: Kanger protank mini Review by Kangertech - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread