Kanger Mini-Pro Tank Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend this tank.

Mini Protank was my first tank. I've since bought the standard tank and I don't like it as much as the mini. I always wear jeans, so the slimness of the tank makes for a great on-the-go companion.

Notes:
-The tank has been through Hell and back, dropped, had fluid (nicotine and not) spilled all throughout it, and a quick wash has always made it as good as new.
-I have the 1k ego-c twist, and they are the same radius in size, so if you're buying one for the first time (or looking for a new pen), I would recommend this tank with that battery; they're very complementary to one another.

vap3you

Aug 2, 2013
east valleyish
Hey all,

So while I've wanted to pick up the Kanger Pro Tank, I just can't get over the thought of it's size which is impractical for my daily routine. Then came the Mini-Pro. It looks beautiful and I'm sure it's well engineered, etc. but 1 Mil of juice? I feel like I'm back in my 501 days with cartos. I was hoping for 2 Mil plus. I wouldn't care if it was taller than a normal clearo.

I may still buy a few and suffer the constant refills.

Your thoughts?

LB

I have ordered my mini protank via ebay aswell, it should be in sometime thiss we. Noticed a lot of comments dtating "mini protank holds 1 ml" it actually holds 1.5 which isnt much of a difference. Hiweve i do like tk change flavors often to avoid my taste buds to not notice the flavor LOL been using a kanger T2 its works well but need me a pyrex to expand my flavor choices.

chart

Aug 4, 2013
Orlando, FL
esmokeronline has them in stock.

I got one last week. I have 3 ProTanks and love them! Never a problem with one! I thought the mini would be awesome to throw on my little ego-c batt for a little stealth vape action.

Filled up the tank twice this week. About 10 minutes after my second fill up, I dropped it about a foot and it completely shattered. I was very surprised because I'm very rough on my gear (not on purpose, just my lifestyle...) and I've never had a ProTank fail. I figured the mini would be stronger since the glass was smaller, but I guess not! Maybe it's thinner too? Maybe I just got a bad one? I doubt I can get a replacement since I DID drop it, but I'm going to take it in on my next trip to the vape shop to see what they say...

One other note - If you like the ProTank, note that the mini has a noticeably stiffer draw...

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
:confused: Okay this is a dumb question, but my set up looks similar to yours on the right. If I order a mini protank will it fit on the ego 1100 mAh battery I have? Thanks!

Protank Mini's are ideal for ego's. Here's a crappy pic of mine. Works great.

twists1.jpg

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Protank Mini's are ideal for ego's. Here's a crappy pic of mine. Works great.

View attachment 242193

So, it WILL fit on my 1100 ego? It just looks so much bigger. Lol sorry very very new to all this. Just got my set up in the mail literally moments ago after using blus. And holy big size on the kanger t3s i got! So just on here about to order a mini but want to make sure it will fit my batt :) THanks again.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
Yup, it'll fit. Any clearomizer with 510 threading or eGo threading will fit on your battery. PT minis and Evods (pictured on the left there) have eGo threading. It tightens on the outer ego cone threads at the top of your battery. If your battery isn't a VV, like a twist/spinner, then I'd suggest getting some 2.2 ohm heads for it as well. It comes with two 2.5's.

Last edited:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Yup, it'll fit. Any clearomizer with 510 threading or eGo threading will fit on your battery. PT minis and Evods (pictured on the left there) are eGo threading. It tightens on the outer ego cone threads at the top of your battery. If your battery isn't a VV, like a twist/spinner, then I'd suggest getting some 2.2 ohm heads for it as well. It comes with two 2.5's.

Thank you so much. Sorry for being a...n00b as you all call it? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread