Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiianVaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Hi Chanel, I certainly am. And I've continued starting new vapers with it over the past year. Matter of fact this week I rolled back from the orig ST and Plus to the Mini with Trinity glass. I was quite pleasantly reminded just how authentic a result this combination can be for tab's. Enjoy the larger tanks for production, but can't beat the mini for flavor with glass.

Subtank's can be made to work exceptionally well with better coils in the factory assembly. So much so that I'm building a stash of the 24K 3rd party assemblies for t.m.c. 3-lead builds.

So I'm still convinced it's an excellent tank for new vapers. Or just if you want to find that broad reliable center of the performance curve. Kanger def hit the mark with this one. But it's getting harder for me to recommend any product these days without continuing support for spare parts. Also, Kanger's decision to make the OCC's impenetrable was also very discouraging.

Still for those wanting in, this great little device can be found for less than 20$ with a little lookin. And well worth the price if you can find a few spares.

Hope you are well C, take care and

Good luck. :)
Sadly Kanger has ceased production in favor of the Toptank and Subtank Mini-C. But there are still some online vendors selling the authentic STM. Not only that, but Fasttech has a lot of spare parts available, such as replacement glass, o rings, airflow base, RBA unit, etc.

Instead of taking a chance on another tank that may fail to match the STM, I may as well stick with what’s been working for me the past two-and-a-half years: the mighty, glorious and unconquerable Subtank Mini! LOL

RicRat

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
SAN ANTONIO
Had a STM for a few years until I dropped it one too many times. Decided to go with the TTM and have been happy with it so far. Still in rotation with a Kayfun v5 and when I get tired of building and wicking, its nice to throw a coil in the TTM and get a good vape.
I was using Wofoto Serpent coils, they lasted about a week before the taste would drop off. Seem to last longer than the Kanger coils for me.
What coils do you like to use?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I have a couple of the STM tanks that I used to use. I replaced them with Toptank minis. I use 4 of those with RBAs on a regular basis. Great vape and well worth having and using.

I have several other RTA tanks. OBS engine Nano, Augvape Merlin, several kayfuns, and several other different ones. I use mostly the Toptanks but do use the Nano and Merlins regularly.

Maybe old but still goodies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hi Chanel, I certainly am. And I've continued starting new vapers with it over the past year. Matter of fact this week I rolled back from the orig ST and Plus to the Mini with Trinity glass. I was quite pleasantly reminded just how authentic a result this combination can be for tab's. Enjoy the larger tanks for production, but can't beat the mini for flavor with glass.

Subtank's can be made to work exceptionally well with better coils in the factory assembly. So much so that I'm building a stash of the 24K 3rd party assemblies for t.m.c. 3-lead builds.

So I'm still convinced it's an excellent tank for new vapers. Or just if you want to find that broad reliable center of the performance curve. Kanger def hit the mark with this one. But it's getting harder for me to recommend any product these days without continuing support for spare parts. Also, Kanger's decision to make the OCC's impenetrable was also very discouraging.

Still for those wanting in, this great little device can be found for less than 20$ with a little lookin. And well worth the price if you can find a few spares.

Hope you are well C, take care and

Good luck. :)
Hi Mac :toast: and thanks

Reactions: MacTechVpr

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
For larger juice capacity, these glass tubes work great on toptank mini.
$7.31 Iwodevape Replacement Glass Tank for Aspire Cleito Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - authentic / 5ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
8657100-1.jpg

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Last edited:

HawaiianVaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
I have a couple of the STM tanks that I used to use. I replaced them with Toptank minis. I use 4 of those with RBAs on a regular basis. Great vape and well worth having and using.

I have several other RTA tanks. OBS engine Nano, Augvape Merlin, several kayfuns, and several other different ones. I use mostly the Toptanks but do use the Nano and Merlins regularly.

Maybe old but still goodies.
I also have a TTM and am thinking of getting the Cleito “Fatboy” bubble glass to bring capacity up to around 4.5-5 mls with the RBA unit installed.
Aspire Cleito 5ml Fat Boy Glass Tube $3.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread