Kat’s Kalamari Klub (Squid Industries Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
This maybe the wrong place to ask this, but when I started vaping the shop owner was using an Innokin iTaste 134 with green Panasonic batteries. If I recall correctly, they were protected cells. So what happens when you use protect cells in a mod the requires non-protected cells? I guess it worked in that case or my memory is wrong (very possible) or he blew up the joint right after I let (I never went back).
My first VV device was a Lambo. I was debating back and forth over which I should get when my brother pulled a Lambo out of a drawer and gave it to me. He said it didn't fire consistently.

It turns out that the website where he got it had been out of IMR batteries for some time. My brother figured a protected battery should work just as well. It didn't! A protected battery is not high drain because of its protection.

He said I could keep it because he had moved on to the eGo Twist.
Okay here they are, the Gray with a Kayfun Prime,
and my new Black with my oldest Kayfun lite. :)

N6X5rUP.jpg

KAS
A very nice pair!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Every time I track you all down, i.e. JAC, you move on and create another thread. I just get all JACed up about temperature control and this is watts only. If I behave, will you not run off, leaving me behind?

May end up being the post of the year, CMD! :lol:

We still visit the Jackie thread. It's just that we have to let all the TC talk go on, and the only time I'm more bored is when I'm sitting on the umpteen conference calls that I'm paid to do daily.

old-man-snore.jpg

Now, if someone wants to write me a paycheck, I'll sit and listen. ;) :laugh:

VERY glad that you found us though, and hope you'll stick around. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

eGoisti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Finland
That Little gentlemam who started this, dont know this words?
That short, ugly and short hear dud, Eric? He really did something! Something that you dont really understad?
He supports those, who need support. Respect for his work, from me! Dont want to rant anything, but somewhere on the line, you have speek your mind. Respect

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That short, ugly and short hear dud, Eric? He really did something! Something that you dont really understad?
He supports those, who need support. Respect for his work, from me! Dont want to rant anything, but somewhere on the line, you have speek your mind. Respect

:?:

KAS

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Well, it's certainly better than I could do in Finnish.

I think that he or she is saying they're impressed with Eric, possibly for doing what he's doing regarding the mis'spec'd batteries (and the TAC21).

There's a lot of assumption there, I know, but I believe it was a positive statement relating to Squid Vapor. That being said, I could be wrong too.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Somewhere there+1 , i really like this, because i cant speak of my mind complite words, i dont stop for that for. You understad or not, im here(when ever i can! I do have a life, you know:pervy:)

You're doing great, and you make more sense than I usually do. :laugh:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Well, it's certainly better than I could do in Finnish.

I think that he or she is saying they're impressed with Eric, possibly for doing what he's doing regarding the mis'spec'd batteries (and the TAC21).

There's a lot of assumption there, I know, but I believe it was a positive statement relating to Squid Vapor. That being said, I could be wrong too.

There is a job for you in the diplomatic corps. I think you are right.

eGoisti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Finland
:glug:Thank you, it feels good, you somehow understad part on of me:D
Anyway, what i say earlier, is still valid ! I know, when you are going that point where you are, is difficult!!!! And your pstrners and that, who make that happend. My point of this, is still, dont do it, because, it wil not make right, how those that understad you, for what is to bye this new thing? If that make any sense?
Ecigs are high comp area, you make it once, and there is x100 similar products in a one week(7days), but nothing that complite to douple barrel?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
and there is x100 similar products in a one week(7days), but nothing that complite to douple barrel?

There are some mods that are similar, at least in function, but the overall package of the DB (size, features, functionality, and "artisan" design) makes it a relatively unique device.

For me, the DB almost a weird (& awesome) hybrid of a Provari, Billet Box (Rev3), and EPM. The fact that those are three of my absolute favorite mods is probably why I was (am) so drawn to the DB.

This is, of course, just my opinion. :cool:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
:glug:Thank you, it feels good, you somehow understad part on of me:D
Anyway, what i say earlier, is still valid ! I know, when you are going that point where you are, is difficult!!!! And your pstrners and that, who make that happend. My point of this, is still, dont do it, because, it wil not make right, how those that understad you, for what is to bye this new thing? If that make any sense?
Ecigs are high comp area, you make it once, and there is x100 similar products in a one week(7days), but nothing that complite to douple barrel?
If I have-- ahem-- understood you, I also think the Squid mods are something unique. There isn't any gimmick; no flashing lights, no promise of Earth-shaking power, no fancy paint job, nothing. They are simple tools, well built and reliable. They do one thing, and do it well. They prize quality over showmanship.

Mods for adults, in other words, who know exactly what they want and find the Squid products fit that niche. That's probably why they don't sell a huge number of them. And it's also probably why the ones they do sell go to people who love them.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
There are some mods that are similar, at least in function, but the overall package of the DB (size, features, functionality, and "artisan" design) makes it a relatively unique device.

For me, the DB almost a weird (& awesome) hybrid of a Provari, Billet Box (Rev3), and EPM. The fact that those are three of my absolute favorite mods is probably why I was (am) so drawn to the DB.

This is, of course, just my opinion. :cool:

As it is mine.

Love what YOU said, too, suprtrkr. :thumbs:

eGoisti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Finland
IM sorry , i really dont know how this works ? I dont have pc/Windows macnina. I do this with this Little thing with apples related thing. And the form at here doesnt want me to do that! Thats kind one yippiemother.......D..thing? So there we are, No privace, they are watching you. No BS here, there is something really wrong!

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Heh i know, thats not English :D

Nope,,, No it shore "ain't" ;)
But, you speakie some damned fine Finnglish. Prob best I personally have ever read :thumb:
I think anyways :D
Understood it better than most of AT&T's (et al) After-Hours and Weekend CSRs :lol:

Vape On, Post Away, & Enjoy my Finnish Brother :thumbs:

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
The db was the first 2 battery mod I was interested in and probably the only one I will own. Instead of getting the tac 21 like I originally intended I'm thinking of just buying a second db as a backup. Other than that I only use single battery mods. In fact I'd LOVE to see the db design modified to work as a single battery squonker. Don't change anything on it except for replacing the battery under the 510 with a squonk bottle. :) I'd buy 3 or 4 of those!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
The db was the first 2 battery mod I was interested in and probably the only one I will own. Instead of getting the tac 21 like I originally intended I'm thinking of just buying a second db as a backup. Other than that I only use single battery mods. In fact I'd LOVE to see the db design modified to work as a single battery squonker. Don't change anything on it except for replacing the battery under the 510 with a squonk bottle. :) I'd buy 3 or 4 of those!
Where can you pre-order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread