• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kate Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I just cannot believe how much this forum has changed in the short amount of time I have been on it. 4 months. It is definitely a roller coaster ride of sorts. I have fun, get mad, have fun, get bummed, have fun, get really mad, etc, etc. I have never been involved in a forum before this, yes I lead a very sheltered life, LOL, but is this what all forums are like? Really? :confused:

fenez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
N.Y
I just cannot believe how much this forum has changed in the short amount of time I have been on it. 4 months. It is definitely a roller coaster ride of sorts. I have fun, get mad, have fun, get bummed, have fun, get really mad, etc, etc. I have never been involved in a forum before this, yes I lead a very sheltered life, LOL, but is this what all forums are like? Really? :confused:
I have been on a few before.. i have never seen one grow like this, and this forum in particular has a very friendly feel to it I really like this place and especially this city.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Should have been here in Feb Jo....it was a different world!!:)The Wiz!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Well I like this place too. Like I've said before, I owe my kicking the smoking habit to this place and ecigs. But it really bugs me to see people kicked out for voicing their opinions and asking questions. I just think people are getting tossed out too easy. This is a place where many different types of people from all different backgrounds and coutries get together and BS. Of course tempers are going to flare and opinions are going to differ. That's what makes it interesting and fun. We're all adults for crying out loud. We don't need "saved" from each other. It's just like the TV or radio. If you don't like it go somewhere else or turn it off. Sure there are people on here that I don't care for or turn me off. I just go to another thread. Pretty easy. Powers that be are using them too much. IMHO

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Well I like this place too. Like I've said before, I owe my kicking the smoking habit to this place and ecigs. But it really bugs me to see people kicked out for voicing their opinions and asking questions. I just think people are getting tossed out too easy. This is a place where many different types of people from all different backgrounds and coutries get together and BS. Of course tempers are going to flare and opinions are going to differ. That's what makes it interesting and fun. We're all adults for crying out loud. We don't need "saved" from each other. It's just like the TV or radio. If you don't like it go somewhere else or turn it off. Sure there are people on here that I don't care for or turn me off. I just go to another thread. Pretty easy. Powers that be are using them too much. IMHO
Jo.......We all like the ECF or we wouldn't be here.Whether it's for Vaping questions...or just hanging out with the friends we have made here...we all come back because we enjoy it. I would imagine cooler heads will preveil tommorrow,and we will get back to buisness as usual...as another member told me earlier tonight...we have some new moderators around these parts...and I think they just need some time to settle in. I have the upmost respect for SmokeyJoe on his choice(s) of who he thinks will be the best for the ECF. On that note I am off to bed....Goodnight Emerald City!!:)The Wiz!

fenez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
N.Y
Yeah Jo I definitely agree... but when a forum grows this is what happens, plus some people clash with others and when people start taking this too seriously then you get problems, I totally agree that we are all adults and can pretty much handle ourselves but some don't like a free wheeling conversation, I am not in favor of just insulting people or making trouble but I do like an inquisitive person, they seem to be the most interesting.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Goodnight Wiz. Sweet dreams.

Fenez I agree with you. But what is offensive to one, is humor to another. There are too many lines to be crossed and it all just turns into a jumbled mess. I think the mods are too quick to jump in sometimes. They just need to take a chill pill and let things work themselves out. Usually someone will help to set a person straight and then a lot of times the person will apologize or just leave. If we all loved each other and agreed with each other this would be a totally boring place indeed. :) I think it should take a LOT for a person to be banned. I have only heard of 1 instance in this forum since I've been here where the person, IMO, deserved to be banned. And SJ did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread