KayFun Lite 4.5ml Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexinho

Nov 8, 2011
Toronto
Hey everyone,

So I just got the kayfun Lite 4.5ml RBA from fasttech, and I'm very disappointed. They advertised a 2.0ohm resistance, so fresh out of the box i popped it onto my mvp to verify the resistance, and it read NON. I tried putting it on my nemesis mod and it didnt fire. So I took out the entire coil, and followed Trippers youtube video on how to do a microcoil build on the kayfun and my regular 10-12 wraps on 5/64 (usually 1.4ohm) was not reading either. I then tried another method, the chimney coil that he does, same wraps and everything, still nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a defective product they sent me?

I'm using 28 gauge Kanthal with organic boiled cotton, and all my other builds have always been successful...

I'd appreciate any input on this! thanks!

vex

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've tried that already and it still doesnt work. I even moved up the connection on the nemesis mech mod and still nothing :(
You might have a defective unit then , it's hard to say without taking it apart myself , the only thing I can suggest is opening a ticket with FT and have them send you another base .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread