Status
Not open for further replies.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
A quick snap shot of my kayfun (and a R91%) collection. All bought from intaste.de except the ehpro clone on the end.. it was bought at madvapes retail store. The clone is good now after drilling the air hole but it was unvapable out of the box.

Someone sure likes their Provaris and Rollers!

I have a Roller too. It's a fantastic mod. I've been using it in 18500 mode with a dripper of late, but it slams the Kayfuns nicely too.

Danolink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Lincoln NE.
Kayfun Lite + clone in matte with polished nano Kit and vapelyfe drip tip on MVP 2.0

danolink-albums-kayfun-nano-mvp2-picture329730-kayfun-nano-mixed.jpg

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
Okay, myself and a good buddy, have a question on the KFLs. So first there was the KFL, to me its perfect. Then they bring out the KFL+ , from what I read, same thing, they just added an o-ring for the supposed leakage ( myself and friend, never experienced in over a year?) Then they bring out the KFL+ V2. The V2 change was air control. My friend got the V2 and it whistles to the point of annoying, she hates it.

Did they discontinue the KFL+ V1 ? I myself would like to get another of the original KFL or KFL+ V1 ( if its same as original with an oring) I thought the original was just perfect ....

You have got it a bit mixed up.

First was the 3.1 with air flow control. 2nd was the kayfun lite that was smaller but had no airflow control or hybrid mode for the semovar. 3rd Kayfun lite+, was the same as the kayfun lite but with airflow control. 4th kayfun lite + V2, new drip tip.

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
I did not include the original Kayfuns up to the 3.1 ES. I was just wondering about the Lites. I have an original Kayfun Lite, which I love. Then they brought out the one with the oring on the fill hole. Then they brought up one to compete with the Russian with had the air control etc. I always loved the Kayfuns original and all the versions up to 3.1 ES, but was hesitant because of the little issues of getting to know it .....Ended up with Odysseus's , but kept lusting after the Kayfun. Im a creature of habbit and scared of changes.

Got my Kafun Lite as a gift and loved it. My best buddy loves hers, she has 3 ? SHe gave away one and so she got a couple of V2 and is not happy.

Can we break it down from the Lite versions:

1 - Kayfun Lite discontinued
2 - Kayfun ______ description and changes / discontinued ?
3 - Kayfun ______ " " "
4 - Kayfun ______ " " "

Here is my beloved Kayfun Lite ( original ) on my Beloved ELA, Sorry, cant find a photo of just the Kayfun Lite on ELA

img-102_zpsedaf59e1.jpg

think I just did, or is this the twilight zone ??

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Is it normal for the kayfun center pin to not make contact on the provari when using the ring? I have to back the center pin screw out a little to make it work. It is a kayfun 3.1 hi cigar clone.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Depends on the ring, but it's not unusual. I have to do the same thing every once in a while, depending on the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread