KBV Welcome - New to KBV? Stop in & say Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Greetings All,

I placed my first KBV order on September 5th, and am now ruined! This Sunday will be 4 months analog free, and as long as KBV stays open, it'll be clear sailing from here on.

Unbelievable flavors, fantastic people, incredible prices, super fast shipping...why would anyone go anywhere else???

Thanks to all for helping me change my life. Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
Hey everybody. Been vaping since July and love it. No analogs for more than 7 wks now. I have been trying tons of juice since I started vaping. Some good and lots bad. I have founf that I like quality juice from places like Bwb and nitelite with bountyhunter being my fave. But now I have found KBV, wow. BH is still my main vape but ilike switching thru the 12 flavors of KBV that I have lying around. Caramel capp and gooey better cake are my faves so far. I am slowly working thru the other flavors. Is there a KBV juice swap thread? There should be if not, I have some juices that I would like to trade for flavors that I like or ones that I haven't tried yet.

Paulie P.

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
Hey everyone I have just signed up with KBV because I have heard nothing but great stuff about their juice. Only bad part is that I can't order anything at the moment because they have stopped orders on their website. Looks like I will have to hang in just a little longer. I live in Hawaii and in my opinion the guices here are okay, but very limited in flavors. I have tried some from Volcano because there is a kiosk in our local mall but the flavor is very suttle, I want some kick. So after asking around I was pointed to KBV. They will be my first overseas ejuice experience and hopefully a favorite that I will keep coming back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread