The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Keep IKV going!!

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by being11, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. being11

being11 Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    SEATTLE, WA
    Just saw some post on twitter about IKV possibly shutting its doors.

what do we gotta do to save our beloved RY4? The VG Gold is my holy grail of e-liquid.

Would be seriously bummed out if its not longer made.....

2. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Unless "some post" was actually from Isaac... - what is the point in reporting a Twitter rumor from an unnamed party in the IKV supplier forum?

3. being11

being11 Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    SEATTLE, WA
    it was from IKV twitter feed. its came his account in response to someone asking about RY4
    Here is message below. You can interpret how you wish. I am concerned they won't be around.

IkenVape
    ‏@IkenVape
    @MikeK0416 Running on a fine line. We have a batch of RY4 coming in but it could possibly be the last.

4. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Thank you so much for the love and support Being11!

It's true Rick, Things are looking awfully bleak for us currently. We're in a bad position financially and are falling behind in an extreme sense.We don't have enough funds to make any new orders let alone create new ideas and gadgets. We may even lose our new home, 3 months back peddling the mortgage is not fun :laugh:

5. being11

being11 Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    SEATTLE, WA
    i am sorry to hear about your troubles and hope you find a resolution soon....

well going forward, i am more than willing to pre-order larger quantity of the VG RY4 gold. not sure if this is even option or what your minimum qty is for an order from your manufacturer.

Let me know .
    thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.