Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Nope,no jb weld with the sealed ones. That's why I'm getting them. LOL

I'm going to have to get one too. I loaned out my Knight Rider/batteries and charger to an older lady (younger that me but who isn't:D) that is having problems and needed to quit smoking. Anyway I gave her some platinums and V2 Driptip 510 but I would like to get her a tanked fusion setup. I just hope them adapters go into the Knight Rider far enough as to not have connection issues. That's why I like 808 threaded PVs.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
You can get them here in the sealed or open version. Stealth Adapter - Avid Vaper

Any provari users that use 801 fusions? I have my fusions with adapter and it works great but it's so extended above the top of the PV....it's kind of erking me. Any solutions like that ego cone thing that fills the gap for some tanks on ego batts?

Ty

Bump.......?

Cerver7, You can try the stealth adapters 5card linked to, they are very thin and lower the profile much more than a standard 510-801 adapter.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I'm going to have to get one too. I loaned out my Knight Rider/batteries and charger to an older lady (younger that me but who isn't:D) that is having problems and needed to quit smoking. Anyway I gave her some platinums and V2 Driptip 510 but I would like to get her a tanked fusion setup. I just hope them adapters go into the Knight Rider far enough as to not have connection issues. That's why I like 808 threaded PVs.

I'm interested in what you use. Have you tried the Volt X2? What do you think of it? Do you use a regulated Vgo or something?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I'm interested in what you use. Have you tried the Volt X2? What do you think of it? Do you use a regulated Vgo or something?
    I use a Buzz Pro and an Infinity pro with a Fusion in an M1A1 tank. Been using it for along time and haven't found anything I like better. I only use ikenvape cartos/atty's and other thinks like the Ikon etc. |I have used other products but none compare to Ikens.

Could you give me advices for good tanks working with regular sized fusions? Thank you!
    Get an M1A1 from notcigs. They have very thin end caps is why I like them and they work great.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    5card-Games_.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread