Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
That's why they're always out of stock. Because we had to tell everyone how good they were. I gave away all my Boges and Smoketechs etc. when I started using Fusions, Mega 808s, Platinums, V2 drip tips etc. but the Fusions top the list.
The one I'm using now I've had in for over 2 weeks but I'm going to change it. Not because it's bad but because I have some and I might forget how to change them if I don't do it once in awile.:D:D:D:D:D

Si I did good!? I got some punched fusions and platinums. Canrt wait for these cartos I'm using to die.

Anybody else have that? You get something knew and even a carto that was tasting off before won't die so you can swap it out?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Si I did good!? I got some punched fusions and platinums. Canrt wait for these cartos I'm using to die.

Anybody else have that? You get something knew and even a carto that was tasting off before won't die so you can swap it out?

i did just that. My fusion that was still going strong after 3 weeks finally got changed when i got these fusion punch's just because i wanted to try them and they're nicer looking.

GMalarkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
GA
I ordered a 3.5 i06 to try out and a pyrex drip tip. I wasn't getting as much flavor out of the 2.5 i06 as I was out of my fusions so I went with the higher voltage. I am currently still using the Siam mods drip tips because I managed to break my pyrex one right after I bought it. Epic fail! LOL Still not getting much flavor, plenty of vapor though. Am I doing something wrong? I drip a few drops in, take a few tokes and repeat. To prime it I put about 7 drops in to start.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I use sealed if there's any question on how thoroughly sealed the PV connector is, when I can. The fusion/tank combo is stellar, if you don't push the carto to get the absolute maximum runtime between changes you'll likely never have any flooding, I just do it as a best practice.

My favorite tube VVs I have fitted native 801, just because I enjoy the fusions that much. They aren't super-sealed PV connectors, but I've been vaping long enough and am comfortable enough with my gear that I use them straight-up, rarely see more than a drop or two on the connector when I refill the tank. For the twist, since I needed to buy an adapter anyhow, I picked up both sealed and unsealed, turns out the sealed works fine.

When I flip to atties, bottom feeder of course is native, unsealed, but on my top feeder I use a sealed 901/510 adapter with IO6; I'm an atty klutz, know it :)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Because it depends on the device you use them on :) :(

That is why I'm specific about what they work on. They may not work on something else.

I'm using the avid sealed stealth 510/801.

You can get them here in the sealed or open version. Stealth Adapter - Avid Vaper

Betty-Thanks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread