Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey Everyone!
The past month(s) have been extremely difficult, from Fraudulent charge-backs to stolen credit cards being used, to losing our merchant account because of it, moving into a house with extreme renovations, and learning to control a whole new database.
I'm proud to say, WE MADE IT! With your help, support and love, we finally made it and are back to running. There are tons of advantages to the new site from Rewards, to notifiers of stock and much more. I bit tooth and nail holding as much stock as possible to ensure you guys have a proper reopening. Please understand, since we moved to a new area, we lost our employees due to distance so it will be just me running the shop alone again and with this reopening comes masses of folks looking to grab IKV gear for their Favorited devices. So things maybe a bit slow this week, but I promise to work day and night to fulfill your orders. We have a boatload of new products coming up on the store soon so keep a look out!
As a Welcome back party, there is a super special coupon code named KOTTER that will save you $$$
Thank you so much for everything you guys!
We're BACK!!
Sincerely,
Isaac

Alright guys and gals!
So here we are again :laugh:
I'm afraid that I cannot offer huge discounts as before because we desperately need to recuperate However that doesn't mean that you guys still can't save! Bulk prices now begin at a quantity of 2 for most items, Free shipping on orders $50.00 is not set in stone with no coupon code required. SSL is installed as is the new age verification platform. Remember to be honest on that! :laugh:
There is a hefty amount of stock and especially Brand new items at IKV. We have joyetech Gear to drip tips that glow in the dark! and much much more stuff for you guys. Take your time and browse around (for those reading this message at the time post of course :laugh: ) and just enjoy the experience. For users using Google Chrome, you may see a little hazard sign next to the padlock. Fear not because the site has been tested a hundred times over and your information IS protected. Only Google Chrome picks up our Twitter feed as insecure. We're trying to pinpoint why this happening and we will keep investigating but know full well that you are safe. I hope you guys and gals have a blast and please know we'll be working around the clock to get your orders out in a timely manner. :)
Sincerely,
Isaac

fb5330e6.jpg

Last edited:

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Go to Sign In, make an account if you haven't already and make sure you are signed in, and then when it's doing the "Preparing..." thing, scroll to the bottom and click "Login & Checkout" under Returning Customers. It will skip to the next page so you can actually check out.

Im using Safari on Mac. Took a while to figure that out. Also, I never did see a place to enter the coupon code, but I didn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread